Brazilian NT 2019

• Tandara is planning to retire from the NT after Tokyo (if she goes, that is). She'll continue playing in clubs. Source

Doors are more open than ever for Lorenne it seems.

• Tandara is planning to retire from the NT after Tokyo (if she goes, that is). She'll continue playing in clubs. Source

Doors are more open than ever for Lorenne it seems.

I didn’t expect that =O

I thought she would play at least next WCH

• According to Voloch, Léia won’t play for BRA NT anymore.

Oh yeah, I forgot about this. She's been posting (albeit cryptic) farewell messages on her Instagram since the WC ended. Brait definitely cooked up an agreement with Zé in order to go to Tokyo then.

• Oh no... i was enjoying SO MUCH seeing Leia playing, so serious and professional.. I'm getting more and more discouraged to following Brazil :'(

• Oh yeah, I forgot about this. She's been posting (albeit cryptic) farewell messages on her Instagram since the WC ended. Brait definitely cooked up an agreement with Zé in order to go to Tokyo then.

If Zé, Camila Brait and Leia had a previous agreement then I'm actually fine with this. All I didn't want was having all that drama from cutting one libero once again...it's been more than 3 years since Rio and the drama still exists.

• How is Brait always the villain in this forum? If Ze wants her back, then fine.. how does she have anything to do with being invited or not?

WHAT? Are you okay? I mean...what????

Who said she is the villain?

She did A LOT of drama and repeated several times she would NEVER come back to the NT after she was cut in 2016. No one is saying she is a villian.

• WHAT? Are you okay? I mean...what????

Who said she is the villain?

She did A LOT of drama and repeated several times she would NEVER come back to the NT after she was cut in 2016. No one is saying she is a villian.

I'm perfectly fine, thanks for asking. I'm saying many of you guys here, speak of her as if she has done something bad. She said she won't play for the NT anymore because she was cut, then Ze called her again and she changed her mind. Many players have stopped playing for the NT after getting cut for important competitions such as the Olympics

• I'm perfectly fine, thanks for asking. I'm saying many of you guys here, speak of her as if she has done something bad. She said she won't play for the NT anymore because she was cut, then Ze called her again and she changed her mind. Many players have stopped playing for the NT after getting cut for important competitions such as the Olympics

Please show me exactly where anyone said that. Thanks!

• I personally don't see her as a villain. I was just over her constant (and very public) whining about being cut from the Olympics. I can only hope this ends things for good with her finally going to Tokyo. If she keeps her level from the last Superliga, I'll be glad to see her with the NT.

• it is not professional to say never comeback after getting cut.

But if it benefits, it will be another story a real drama.

Hopefully all players could be cut due to realistic explanation and be back with convicing reason.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Oh yeah, I forgot about this. She's been posting (albeit cryptic) farewell messages on her Instagram since the WC ended. Brait definitely cooked up an agreement with Zé in order to go to Tokyo then.

would they need 2 liberos for Tokyo? So Suellen/Camila or Sassa/Camila?