Brazilian NT 2019

• as ze expressed, he will promote some young player in 2020 as what he didi in 2019, and Ana Cristina would be a definately good choice.

when was this? i just read an article that tandara will be his key player in tokyo. also, he opened doors to thaisa and fe garay.

• Compared to Sheilla and Jacque, I think Garay still has it. She is still very athletic and powerful. She was good last season un Praia.

yeah. i agree.. garay is still the go to girl of praia in the nt club.

• i think bruna should be given a chance, and also p. borgo ... but of course, if we're talking about tokyo, tandara and lorenne are probably ahead of them (and with ze, who knows, maybe even sheilla)...

that is if sheilla will have a very good season at minas.

• sidney, what was BRA's roster for the military games?

Pri Heldes/Sonaly

Ellen/Amanda

Valquíria/Mayhara

Sassá

Ju Carrijo/Renatinha

Carla/Mari Cassemiro

Angélica

• When will Bruna get her chance?

i think bruna should be given a chance, and also p. borgo ... but of course, if we're talking about tokyo, tandara and lorenne are probably ahead of them (and with ze, who knows, maybe even sheilla)...

I thought everyone knew that Bruna was invited to be the main OPP this summer but they found a heart disease. She went under surgery and just fully recovered a few weeks ago.

• this team beat CHN????? i'm surprised...

Thanks to Super Amanda, MVP of Tokyo-2020 in the making :super:

I think CHN thought that they would win easily, because they did in group phase, but Brazil changed all their team and made an upset... the sets were all pretty close but last set CHN was nowhere to be found

• Yes, it was Bayi + some big guns as loans... sometimes you just can't win, even with better players

• when was this? i just read an article that tandara will be his key player in tokyo. also, he opened doors to thaisa and fe garay.

I read a article after he disclosed that he would retire after Tokyo OG. Although approaching his last minute as a head coach, he expressed he would like to test some young potentials. In particular, he felt a bit regretful that Ana Cristina was not included in Pan American Games due to the 12 roster had to to be determined and registerred couple of months ahead. However, Ze noticed Ana Cristina's performance in the underage championship, which should have secured a vacancy in Pan Am. Anyway, he said he would try out her in some tournaments next year.

As far as i know, Ana Cristina is tall and could be a good weapon as an opposite reserve. In comparison, i think Lorenne is slow and moderate (-) in attach somehow.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• I read a article after he disclosed that he would retire after Tokyo OG. Although approaching his last minute as a head coach, he expressed he would like to test some young potentials. In particular, he felt a bit regretful that Ana Cristina was not included in Pan American Games due to the 12 roster had to to be determined and registerred couple of months ahead. However, Ze noticed Ana Cristina's performance in the underage championship, which should have secured a vacancy in Pan Am. Anyway, he said he would try out her in some tournaments next year.

As far as i know, Ana Cristina is tall and could be a good weapon as an opposite reserve. In comparison, i think Lorenne is slow and moderate (-) in attach somehow.

But ana cristina is not playing at superliga!

• Yeah! Natalia is shortlisted in the 2015 u23 women championship. She is i think 1.92.. i can see a gamova in her but not really, maybe just her physical form while domingas on the other hand spikes hard. She was discovered by osasco coach.