Brazilian NT 2019

• Sorry, I dont think they are on the NT level...

• Sorry, I dont think they are on the NT level...

What i like on that match is mayany spiking a perfect ball down the line then she was subbed in the 2nd n 3rd set. Lol

Yeah! Agree! But they have potential.

• I like how the standard now is "are you better or worse than Maira"? Basically, everyone now can be part of the NT because it is hard to beat Maira tho. :lol:

• I like how the standard now is "are you better or worse than Maira"? Basically, everyone now can be part of the NT because it is hard to beat Maira tho. :lol:

OMG stop it hahahahahaah I just screamed out loud

• well, i never understood why ze likes maira. it must be her passing, in pan am games, he even tried 2-woman passing, with maira & natinha, when he had borgo and lorenne on court together... didn't really work, it rarely does, but i assume maira is there for passing, 'cause she sure can't kill the ball...

• well, i never understood why ze likes maira. it must be her passing, in pan am games, he even tried 2-woman passing, with maira & natinha, when he had borgo and lorenne on court together... didn't really work, it rarely does, but i assume maira is there for passing, 'cause she sure can't kill the ball...

No one understands :drink:

• No one understands :drink:

me neither. maira had a decent, not good season 3 years ago in pinheiros but it should not count as a basis. maybe she was tapped because she was from barueri. but it should not follow

She actually played pretty good on attack in third set of Yesterdays match.

• well, good to know, gomes... there's always hope she can improve. i remember when rachel adams at first couldn't kill the ball when she started in US NT, but then she really improved.

i think we die-hard fans need someone to pick on ... for a while, people here were very hard on mari paraiba, then it was amanda... now it's maira... LOL.

• Just saw Rosamaria and Regiane are both playing in Italy. Crazy to see Regiane is still playing to this day (and outperfromed Rosamaria too).

Poor rasamaria her other team mates are not doing great. She could have played abroad in fenerbache

• But Fenerbahce did recruited Paula Pequeno and Marianne Steinbrecher TOGETHER at one point tho. So who knows. :rolll::rolll::rolll:

But they were in their prime or close to it, and their prime was equal Olympic Gold and MVP.. I don't know if Rosamaria even has volleyball skill to have a "prime" :rolll:

• ok, maira's last performance made all of us haters shut up... now can she keep it up and earn her spot in the NT for tokyo????? we know ze likes her for passing...

probably not, I think Amanda is still ahead of her. Maira has zero international experience (considering VNL, WCH, WC, OG, etc), while Amanda already has plenty.

• But they were in their prime or close to it, and their prime was equal Olympic Gold and MVP.. I don't know if Rosamaria even has volleyball skill to have a "prime" :rolll:

Mari was on the downhill when they hired her. She barely played and she got injured. Poor my girl. Her career was never the same after that 2009 injury. Tbh, I don't know why Rosamaria was huge back then. She is an average player in my opinion. There are lots of players like her in the Superliga. What's the fuss around her?