Brazilian NT 2019

• Mari was on the downhill when they hired her. She barely played and she got injured. Poor my girl. Her career was never the same after that 2009 injury. Tbh, I don't know why Rosamaria was huge back then. She is an average player in my opinion. There are lots of players like her in the Superliga. What's the fuss around her?

She's pretty, white, blonde, likely comes from an European family and has a big presence on Instagram. Exactly the same reason as to why Júlia Bergmann of all people is hyped to hell and back.

• She's pretty, white, blonde, likely comes from an European family and has a big presence on Instagram. Exactly the same reason as to why Júlia Bergmann of all people is hyped to hell and back.

So basically she has that Mari's trait minus the big ability. Speaking of which, how is Bergmann performing on NCAA? I do wish Edinara step up her game. She played really well on her last match.

• So basically she has that Mari's trait minus the big ability. Speaking of which, how is Bergmann performing on NCAA? I do wish Edinara step up her game. She played really well on her last match.

Apparently she's doing really well, but her team is far from being the most competitive. It's not even among the top 25 teams in NCAA I believe.

• didn't rosamaria have some great matches in BRA league? she'd get lots of kills sometimes... i thought that's what the hype came from. she obviously struggles with passing, so she's a better OPP than passing OH...

i watched a few matches of the recent world u-23 (?) ch. this year (in MEX), and lots of players seemed more promising than bergmann (e.g. ana cristina & kisy). i didn't get why bergmann was called by ze to the senior NT! she was terrible and showed not a lot of promise... didn't get to see jheovana, who was kisy's backup. has she any promise?

• Ana Cristina is just 15 yo. She is a huge promisse of Brasil.

Kisy has been playing very good. She is Lorenne's back up in Barueri, but she has been proving herself.

• didn't rosamaria have some great matches in BRA league? she'd get lots of kills sometimes... i thought that's what the hype came from. she obviously struggles with passing, so she's a better OPP than passing OH...

i watched a few matches of the recent world u-23 (?) ch. this year (in MEX), and lots of players seemed more promising than bergmann (e.g. ana cristina & kisy). i didn't get why bergmann was called by ze to the senior NT! she was terrible and showed not a lot of promise... didn't get to see jheovana, who was kisy's backup. has she any promise?

Rosamaria is a much better OPP -- she proved that while playing in Pinheiros and during her first season in Minas iirc. She started to decline once she switched to OH permanently, so she might bounce back if she realizes full-time she can't play as a receiver. It sucks the reason for her switching positions was Zé telling her she had the build to do so.

Júlia might improve in the US, but so far Tainara, Kisy and Ana Cristina seem much more promising. I honestly believe Zé called Júlia just out of public pressure. As for Jheovana, she seems heavy and super slow, I'm not sure how it's gonna work out for her. I've barely watched anything from her.

• Rosamaria is a much better OPP -- she proved that while playing in Pinheiros and during her first season in Minas iirc. She started to decline once she switched to OH permanently, so she might bounce back if she realizes full-time she can't play as a receiver. It sucks the reason for her switching positions was Zé telling her she had the build to do so.

Well, Rosamaria should have looked at Mari's career. She was never the same after switching to OH after Ze's recommendation. She was a surprise in 2007-2008, but the her club seasons after that were not as strong as it used to be.

• Btw, forgot to say that yesterday... Jaqueline played well against Pinheiros yesterday. I caugh me wondering yesterday that I don't I won't be surprised if Ze invites Jaque for training to Tokyo.

If Sheilla can be in after 3 years of inactivity, who knows who else can come back.

PS: Not saying that I agree with it.

• Rosamaria in FB lmao

I love this forum.

There were rumours of Rosamaria in Turkey but not in FB, thats what media makes of it I guess to make it seem spectacular, FB was scouting and locked on Vargas pretty early on. Looking at common sense, and the team that lacked an opp/offensive OH the team that made the offer was most likely either Nilüfer or Çanakkale, probably Nilüfer it was in the end imo.

• Ze should use a young line up in VNL.

Really ssen the bad days over in the next years. A lot of good prospects.

Hope that cbv take good care of the youth program.

• maira is really good. Tainara improved.as well. Lorenne is just sensational. Their libero also won the 2017 best libero award. I think she is nyeme

• Thaísa still has it :box::super:

Strong performance yesterday with 22pts and top scorer!!!

If she plays like this in superliga I totally agree about her coming back to NT

• why was daroit dropped from NT? she's playing well...

In the past She was on the bench in some seasons. she actually never delivered in NT besides she was a good prospect.

She has been playing pretty solid.

• Thaisa and Daroit were in a heated moment during the 5th set but they hugged it out in the end. It was an intense match and although it is not acceptable, but the trash talking in understood. It was nice to see them hug it out for a moment there. Nice touch from them.

But I see that Thaisa didn't hug or kissed Garay and Walewska. Maybe I am just looking into it too much.

• Thaisa doesn't have many friends in volleyball. I think she just doesn't care at all. She rarely goes to their birthday parties or weddings.