Brazilian NT 2019

• Just a side note: Rosamaria is playing well in Italy as OPP. 32 points in this 6th round. I think if she keep up playing like this, she'll be considered by Zé for Tokyo.

Interesting fight for OPP position - Tandara, Rosamaria, Lorenne and Sheilla. The advantage of the first two is that they can play as OH.

• Just a side note: Rosamaria is playing well in Italy as OPP. 32 points in this 6th round. I think if she keep up playing like this, she'll be considered by Zé for Tokyo.

Interesting fight for OPP position - Tandara, Rosamaria, Lorenne and Sheilla. The advantage of the first two is that they can play as OH.

With rosamaria the lowest height in court will be 1.84

• At this moment, Fabiola is better than Roberta. I wouldn't be surprised if Fabiola goes to Tokyo instead of Roberta.

They need Roberta over Fabiola in terms of blocking, height, defense and her style being opposite from Macris

• Well actually Fabiola is a pretty good blocker and she's only 1cm shorter than Roberta.

Yeah! I am okay with fabiola compsred to roberta as of the moment.

My top 3 is fabiola macris roberta.

And i dont think bea is included in my rooster. I have mayany and mara. I want someone who is sport enough to accept defeat.

Im ok with fabiana as well... just for the slide. Mara is really for the a quick

• i see that in ITA league, there are 2 other BRA players i had not heard of before, bidias and samara. are they not good enoug

h for the NT?

Regiane is too old.. but her height is her might. She played a crucial role in her previous team's victory. It is her first time in italy.

On the other hand, samara was a key player of brazil's osasco in 2012 victory. She was mvp of the world championship in the base categories but unlike natalia, money git into her head. Aft

er that awesome season she worked abroad togain more monetary compensation. She was not invited to nt because that time brazil has the 2012 golden squad. She had injuries playing abroad and i think her conditions to play suffer. I hope she can still be taken cared of like what brazil's physiotherapists have looked for natalia. Her height by the way is 185 cm. If only gabi has that height she will be a world wide phenomenon.

• Samara was a good prospect. I think that she is a good defensive OH. I believe that a player with this kind of skill cqn be usefful in any NT.

Bidias already played for NT.

• Samara at some point of her carrer was considered for some people asthe new Jaque.

I think that Samara was the best player of the world at the U-18 WC.

She is the same generation of Caterina Bosetti, Gabiru, Bia, Diouf...

• Regiane is too old.. but her height is her might. She played a crucial role in her previous team's victory. It is her first time in italy.

On the other hand, samara was a key player of brazil's osasco in 2012 victory. She was mvp of the world championship in the base categories but unlike natalia, money git into her head. Aft

er that awesome season she worked abroad togain more monetary compensation. She was not invited to nt because that time brazil has the 2012 golden squad. She had injuries playing abroad and i think her conditions to play suffer. I hope she can still be taken cared of like what brazil's physiotherapists have looked for natalia. Her height by the way is 185 cm. If only gabi has that height she will be a world wide phenomenon.

What Osasco victory samara was a key player?

• I thought that Samara choose to play abroad because she didnt have a lot of proposals in Brasil.

I dont remember a season that she played great in Osasco. I remember that she played great in Pinheiros and in the next season she was hired again for Osasco,but she had a lot of chances but not delivered what was supposed to.

She played great in Alba Blaj and Cannes. Not that great in Volero. A good defensive OH. I believe that she should have a chance to improve in NT.

• It is possible. But the problem is, Brazil always has so many great duos, it is a very very tough competition and only 2 teams per country can make it.

Last time I checked Brazil had 4 duos in the Top 10. And only 2 will qualify.

Next OG cycle won't be any different. But will be interesting to watch their journey.

Seen mari's spikes. Two wins in two gsmes