Brazilian NT 2019

• im not getting the hype of the well respected shiella. Cmon she isnt starting to minas. Thaisa and fabiana is already a reality plus garay and camilla brait.

• I think Sheilla is there to be second OPP and not main OPP. The fight will be between Tandara and Lorenne for the starting spot..

BTW how is Tandara performing lately? I would love to see her in Tokyo as I think that will be her last chance to be starting OPP for Brazil

• I think Sheilla is there to be second OPP and not main OPP. The fight will be between Tandara and Lorenne for the starting spot..

BTW how is Tandara performing lately? I would love to see her in Tokyo as I think that will be her last chance to be starting OPP for Brazil

Wow.. right now its tandara, paula/rosamaria then lorenne... bruna, mesquita then shiela...

I wonder how people include shiela even is she doesnt even start at minas.

• gosh, if ze wants to bring back all the aunties, then why not juciely, walewska, valeskinha... heck, where's janina?

btw, has ellen OH ever played for the NT? she's a good player...

She played some minor tournaments, Montreux, Grand Prix, probably Panamerican... She never stood out (she had some bad injuries through her career though), but this season she is doing super well indeed.. I don't know if it's enough to be in NT, but she is good form for sure... If Ze Roberto puts a B team in VNL (what I don't think he will do), she should be called...

• I really don't like Brait. The time she had without NT and maternity break didn't do her a favor. If she makes it to Tokyo, Brazil will have passing problems.

I know where you're coming from.. but I think, with the options Brazil have to offer, she is the best they have (even though she is nowhere close to the her best level) ?(

If her mind are set and she wants to go to Tokyo fair and square, she needs to be there with the squad really soon after the end of season, and she needs training, A LOT, because the last games she had with Brazil she played thinking that she was playing in Osasco, with that awful reception line they used to have, and it was a mess...

• mesquita???? dude, you're weird... she's a great prospect but she doesn't even play as OPP for her club, she's an OH, and too young and inexperienced...

and certainly lorenne is not # 4 OPP for BRA...

Check the stats then. Paula is greatest scorer then rosamaria then tandara/lorenne

But efficiency wise its tandara and paula. LOL so sorry for edinara she qas very awesome.

• what's up with leia? why does she keep changing her mind about the NT? does she hate ze?

She "retired" after Rio, but Suelen got injured then she returned... I think she was really professional, because every player were refusing calls and she accepted... just to be screwed by Brait returning :P but I think she knew that she would play just a little, and probably she accepted to play because of that...