Brazilian NT 2019

• I have to confess that I’ve seen Rio, Brazil - China match more than 5 times. The set I enjoy the most is the end of the 3rd. Brazilians faces are priceless 😂😂😂

LMFAO it was basically a FU from China after what they did to them in Beijing Olympics.

you guys made me go watch that match. i have a confession to make -- since rio matches were not easily available at the time, i kinda lost interest afterwards and i have never watched them... so today i watched CHN x BRA... that was a tense and emotional match, but not a great match, so many errors... dani, i thought, should have used MBs more, but even wei delivered some really bad sets... but juci, eternal juci, came in for thaisa and kept BRA alive in the 4th and 5th sets... too bad that thaisa at the time seemed to say some bad things about her... and those 2 service errors by BRA at the end were a killer... zhu ting at the end also started attacking short, inside balls and BRA block didn't adjust.

that wasn't just revenge for 2008, it was also for 2012... CHN lost to BRA in both OGs...

• Juciely should be in Tokyo. I don’t see any other sliders that can both attack and block as good as her. Thaisa should stick attacking in Zone 3 and b-quick. Her slides can be awkward sometimes.

and oh mu Carol... she seems to be out of everyone’s mouth when it comes to Tokyo’s MB.

• The MBs of Brazil are a big question nowadays. Thaisa and Fabiana are returning and playing well. Bia and Carol are somewhat underperforming. Juciely is playing well but will she remain healthy until Tokyo? Mara having a good summer playing during VNL.

• with drussyla already operated, she is now working on the ball and is expected to return to court by the end of this month!

I hope the 15 days will relinquish her old form!

• drussyla still out of the game.

having said that, here are the players you will probably be summoned by CBV

setters: fabiola, macris, roberta

opposite: tandara, lorenne, rosamaria, paula burgo, bruna, shiela

middle blockers: thaisa, adenizia, carol, fabiana, bia, mara, mayany

outside hitters: gabi, natalia, fe garay, prischilla daroit, drusylla, amanda,

libero: leia, camilla brait

• We've said a million times that Leia retired from the NT.

• This guy makes up a new roster almost every week:what: