USA NT 2019

• Oh -- btw -- since you seem to still be at it -- go up to "QueenPiccininiLover"'s post at the top of the page. She quoted you (which is the ONLY way I have to see your trolling posts) plus, her response to you was what lead me to make an impersonal request for All to get back on-topic. BTW, thanks for ignoring content!

• Play nice people. There are already far too much negative energy out there in the real world. Let's just keep it about the one thing we all loved.

Anyway.....

That's PSU alum Nick Goodell...Am not really sure whats up with Aiyanna. She's no longer training with the NT and I dont remember seeing her name in the list of transfers that was recently released by USAV.

• Hahahah, whenever I open this thread I see a post from him bragging about how much experience he has a trainer, his time with stanford etc. He gives me Trump vibes:lol:

• From what I saw about Carlini this summer with her NT, I think she's a setter who likes to play with her opposites, but still she runned a good balanced offense. I did like her but I don't know why she didn't show the same level when she played in Italy.

I also remember when people were saying that Poulter was the US setter that set the most the middles, but then, when the pressure was on her during the World Cup, she barely set to them in some matches. It was the same during the final of NORCECA. I do like Poulter but opinions are just opinions :whistle:

• I like Poulter, I do think she has a brightest future and Karch seem to love her too, but for me USA needs Hancock... what she is doing in Novara this season is just amazing and even last season with Monza. She is constantly proving herself and showing that she is not just about skills, she feels the game.

• From what I saw about Carlini this summer with her NT, I think she's a setter who likes to play with her opposites, but still she runned a good balanced offense. I did like her but I don't know why she didn't show the same level when she played in Italy.

The problem for Carlini is her setting to middles, especially to Position 3. During the last two seasons in Italy, she was just torturing the MBs.

I like Poulter, I do think she has a brightest future and Karch seem to love her too, but for me USA needs Hancock... what she is doing in Novara this season is just amazing and even last season with Monza. She is constantly proving herself and showing that she is not just about skills, she feels the game.

The problem for Hancock is her setting to Position 4, very inconsistent. Hancock’s setting to Pos 4 often makes the OHs difficult to spike.

Attacking from Position 4 is very crucial to USA NT. If the setter can’t set good balls to Pos 4, then she doesn’t have the spot in NT.

• Rachael Adams posted on her instagram videos of Foluke working out with a huuge baby bump. She said Foluke is due this month, and should give birthday any time. She has been working hard every day, so it seems like she's really motivated to make it to Tokyo.. way to go girl!! I wish her an easy delivery, a healthy baby, and a spot on that Tokyo roster in the best form so far

I also remember when people were saying that Poulter was the US setter that set the most the middles, but then, when the pressure was on her during the World Cup, she barely set to them in some matches. It was the same during the final of NORCECA. I do like Poulter but opinions are just opinions :whistle:

hi i like carlini and mica hancock as setters for usa national team. carlini will be the starter and hancock for the double sub. i like mica hancock's serves.

i like annie drews as starting opposite and thompson as second opposite. but karsta lowe is having a good season in italy..

washington and ogbugo are potential starters but i like akinradewu more. i have a feeling that rachel adams will not be called for NT next year.

• What do we think of Adams' future in the NT particularly for Tokyo?

I think the rised of Washington and Ogbogu signaled the changing of the guards at the middle blocking position. I dont think that alone would effectively end Adams bid for Tokyo. But...coupled with her recent injury and missing club this season, it would be more difficult for her to earn a spot.

When it comes to MB veteran presence, all things equal she's only behind Foluke but factoring heath she's probably 3rd in line to Dixon and a pregnant Akinradewo. I expect her to still be with the NT going forward but it's only going to get tougher with Alhassan and Tapp joining the ranks and improving and Butler and Rettke on the horizons.

• Regardless, I believe she’s working her ass off as of late to get back into strong physical shape. If she manages to return to form and the foluke we all know and love wont make it back in time for VNL’s, I believe she should take the spot for added veteran presence at MB.

• Ogbogu is great attacker but terrible blocker

You can't have Foluke and Ogbogu as starter who will block? :what:

Adams is not great blocker, but better than this two in this is part of the game...