USA NT 2019

• So that game again? haha. Where's your source and proof again?

I don’t have a source honey, I know for a fact that somethings are happening behind closed doors and I believe this happened in the same way. It sounded a bit weird how she quit and it was leaked some players used doping, she was in that list.

Oh, hey Alisha, tell us more about what you teach young kids. We are so wondering how you can even be near of kids after it was leaked you cheated, i mean as a cheater it is not a shock you are denying it, still. Lol.

• I don’t have a source honey, I know for a fact that somethings are happening behind closed doors and I believe this happened in the same way. It sounded a bit weird how she quit and it was leaked some players used doping, she was in that list.

Oh, hey Alisha, tell us more about what you teach young kids. We are so wondering how you can even be near of kids after it was leaked you cheated, i mean as a cheater it is not a shock you are denying it, still. Lol.

Well, I guess you've said it all with the " I don't have a source , honey".....source ? Please?

• Alisha was just an avarage setter. The only system she could fit in was the system Karch invented. Her setting skills was pretty awful, she couldn’t even set to antenna in her club teams.

Alisha Glass is one of the best Womens setter EVER. The greatest one, next to Wolosz..Her performance at WCH was pure magic.

And to be great setter you need brain not doping.

• LMAO. I honestly think it's unfair to allow people applying for banned substance for medical use.

I don't think so. Those lists of banned substances are ridiculously restrictive. Lots of stuff that regular people take on daily basis are there. People have lost Olympic medals and had their careers ruined over total nonsense, like over-the-counter cough medicine, for example.

I think it's fair that athletes get to be treated like anyone else in their position would. Besides, you can't get an exemption for the really hardcore stuff like anabolic steroids anyway.

• I don’t have a source honey, I know for a fact that somethings are happening behind closed doors and I believe this happened in the same way. It sounded a bit weird how she quit and it was leaked some players used doping, she was in that list.

If there is no proof, then your accusation is just BS.

• I think Washington as well as Cuttino have a chance to turn some heads this summer!

• It seems like someone is an attention freak with a lot of free time in his hands. Don't you guys fall in his game of arguing back and forth when he can show no no proves at all.

Have a nice day everyone !

I'm eager to see how all the girls play, particularly coach Kiraly's setting choice....

• im excited about rettke. she's just about to turn junior in college so 2 years more before playing pro. she had noticeable improvements in her game in just 1 year. in fact she was always one of the top scorers of her team even though she plays middle. she was the top blocker is the last NCAA tournament.

i really feel bad about ajanaku. she was full of promise but we might not see her play her full potential because of her weakened body.

• What are your guys thoughts on Plummer and her potential? Is she a shoe in for the national team or does she have a lot to learn yet?

yes! I Like her a lot! Although I heard she's been playing some Beach Volleyball recently and I wonder myself if she will continue that path. There's something in her that reminds me of Mari Steinbrecher. Maybe her coldness when in court.

• What are your guys thoughts on Plummer and her potential? Is she a shoe in for the national team or does she have a lot to learn yet?

not sure if she will fit the karch system but 2020 is the end of his contract to NT. her playing style is like haak. may be the next coach will have a different take.

• In an interview conceded to a Brazilian website, Karch Kiraly confirmed that Kelsey Robinson will play as OH this season. He said that USA's main problem in WCH was the low quality of reception and that Kelsey is important as OH due to her reception skills.

He also said, after many criticisms to the performance of the opposites in the WCH, that he intends to start the year playing with Drews and Lowe.

The full interview can be found here.

• In an interview conceded to a Brazilian website, Karch Kiraly confirmed that Kelsey Robinson will play as OH this season. He said that USA's main problem in WCH was the low quality of reception and that Kelsey is important as OH due to her reception skills.

He also said, after many criticisms to the performance of the opposites in the WCH, that he intends to start the year playing with Drews and Lowe.

The full interview can be found here.

After many deep breathes, good things are actually gonna happen. :):saint:

• He is so nice about Fawcett and then the way he talks about Hooker is just :rolll:

Talk about #BadVibes