USA NT 2019

• They pronounce Fecky here

Yes sure! When I wrote /KEE/, I meant in English phonics, like "see", "sheep", "weed", etc.

I remember a video where her teammates and trainer called her "Fehckee", "Feckee", "Fauhkee".

• Hill-Bartsch duo is the OH duo in the moment right for USA,...for better defence and reception you have Larson but I wouldn’t put Robinson over this 3.

• Will we see Lee in VNL again, or she over and out? Where will she play pro next season? Read she is not returning to Turkey this season. Some have said Japan. And if Japan, she is not a possibility for USA NT. What’s up with her? So promising in NCAAs.

• Will we see Lee in VNL again, or she over and out? Where will she play pro next season? Read she is not returning to Turkey this season. Some have said Japan. And if Japan, she is not a possibility for USA NT. What’s up with her? So promising in NCAAs.

Unless she improves her reception, I don't see her making to Tokyo.

• I think kiraly will try putting Thompson as OH. Not sure but i believe she played OH before but not sure if she pass the ball well.

I don't think larson & robinson are better in offense compare to other 3 teams this week. They have go to players who can score and can bring their team to win. USA missing kim hill who is on my personal opinion is the offensive player compare to larson and robinson. Mbh is good too but hill outperformed them during Italian league and CL.

Drews is inconsistent. I hope lowe play well this week. It will be interesting because the ranking are very close.

• USA missing kim hill who is on my personal opinion is the offensive player compare to larson and robinson. Mbh is good too but hill outperformed them during Italian league and CL.

Normally I like Hill, but she is inconsistent. She was a disaster in the CL final! Together with sylla, they were the big reason Imoco lost the final. Usually I don't like Bartsch, but she was one of the big reasons why Novara won the CL final. She stabilized her reception

• Normally I like Hill, but she is inconsistent. She was a disaster in the CL final! Together with sylla, they were the big reason Imoco lost the final. Usually I don't like Bartsch, but she was one of the big reasons why Novara won the CL final. She stabilized her reception

And you discredited her performance during Italian league? She was big factor as well why they won the italian league.

• And you discredited her performance during Italian league? She was big factor as well why they won the italian league.

In the Italian league she was good, but you said she outplayed Bartsch in CL and that is not the case. I just think Hill is the one to rely on when it's crunch time, but none of the outside hitters/ opposites of the USA really is:/

• Hill if am not mistaken was always on imoco's 1st 6 playing every match by match because they only have 3 OH. They lost to igor not just because of her but becuase of their performance and igor worked hard to win the match. Remember imoco almost not able to make it to the quarter finals but still won against eczacibasi and fenerbahce.

Hill improved alot on her reception and fd. Let's be honest here. Larson and robinson isn't a go to player and not able to kill the ball compare with zhu, gong, kurukurt, and smarzek.

Mbh isn't consistent either if you will compare her to hill who has almost the same skill set. You can ask why kiraly ask her to play as OPPOSITE.

• Hill and Bartsch are one of the best OHs right now in the World.

Yes they had some bad performance but overall they were great in every part of game.

USA don’t need one more OH they need strong OPP

• In the Italian league she was good, but you said she outplayed Bartsch in CL and that is not the case. I just think Hill is the one to rely on when it's crunch time, but none of the outside hitters/ opposites of the USA really is:/

I don't think it's fair to compare italian league with 3 consecutive match wins over CL with only just one match win. If CL has same format with italia finals imoco for sure will not give up that cl championship easily.

• IMHO both Bartsch and Hill are inconsistent. They play really good, or they play really bad. Bartsch improved a lot this year. I would play with Bartsch and Robinson on the outside position and Hill as receiving opposite, because Hill isn't good in off balls but she has better reception. But that is just mine opinion:)

• Except in case of an injury, I don't see any of these new OHs making the roster in Tokyo. It would be Hill, Larson, Robinson and MBH, and those are the best picks. Foecke has good offense, but her reception is a problem, and MBH can already do that job. And let's not forget she's new to all these teams, so her efficiency might change once they figure her out