USA NT 2019

• Did Carli Lloyd get injuried? She is the best American setter by far...

• Did Carli Lloyd get injuried? She is the best American setter by far...

Is she though? She has been very inconsistent in past years. And it is VNL, it is the competition to see other players to shine. Carlini deserves that after last season, and for Poulter would be awesome this type of experience.

• Is she though? She has been very inconsistent in past years. And it is VNL, it is the competition to see other players to shine. Carlini deserves that after last season, and for Poulter would be awesome this type of experience.

IMO she is. Carlini is very far from Carli's level.

• Lloyd was there in week 3, 4 and 5 and the other 3 setters showed better performances than her IMO. You need to show on court to be the best IMO They are also much younger and need more experience

• It's a matter of opinion. I still think she is the best despite not playing so great in some matches.

• Carli was not even in the gym since they returned from Russia. 😐 Anyway bringing Carlini and Poulter can only mean good things for the future of the national team. I still think Carli is ahead of Hancock and Poulter for 2020 and it seems like Carlini, for now has taken the driver seat.

• Sure, everyone has his opinion. IMO Hancock was already better than Lloyd last year at the WCH, but everyone feels different

• Hancock is definitely better than Lloyd atm. Im not worried about Hancock's position in the team.

Ive heard Panam Games is like the mini Olympics of the North and South American countries. A lot of countries take it seriously. That would be interesting to watch.

• Hill is resting, maybe She asked for few extra days after her sister got married, who knows. But her spot is safe.

Right now the best USA OH next to Bartsch.

• https://www.teamusa.org/USA-Vo…-Womens-Pan-Am-Cup-Roster

USA roster for Pan Am Cup ( july 6-14)

S: Hancock, Lilley

O: Cuttino, Lowe

OH: Jones-Perry, Plummer, Kingdon Rishel, Rolfzen

MB: Adams, Butler, Rosenthal, H.Tapp

L: Curry, Wong-Orantes

• Kingdon will play both PanAm Cup and PanAm Games?!

• I don't know what it means but it looks like they updated the training block roster for the wnt and theres a couple of interesting changes. Along with Aiyana Whitney and Kelly Murphy, Carli Lloyd's name was also omitted.

Can you share a link here? I am not surprised that Whitney and Murphy are not there, but I would be shocked if Lloyd is not there either.

• Most likely Karch told Lloyd that she will not be needed moving forward — hopefully not through email or text lol.

Carlini, Poulter, and Hancock showed more than Lloyd be it in NT or club scene.

Murphy was reported not to be invited to the pool few months ago.