USA NT 2019

• i don’t disagree and i don’t know all the particulars of the US team, but i thought that KRob can do that as an OH as well as providing solid offense. she seems to be a very complete player to me.

The libero position will always be a difficult spot to develop which is why they had to resort in moving OH's to that position (Robinson, Courtney). Hopefully they won't have to continue this long term, but it's working so far.

A USA libero right out of college will have to play in a low level league, some would rather use their degree and find a better career. JWO doesn't even play for a club, but won the best libero award at the Pan Am Cup though I doubt she will be any good against top teams. Does Lake plan on playing volleyball after college?

Libero has been a problem of USNT for a couple of years already. mainly because there is no club in Europe wants to get a libero from USNT. Krob is good as OH but they also have a large pool of OH who can do the same or even provide better offense. I think krob should be the main or if not at least sub libero.

• I agree with mdacs about USA's liberos playing in Brazil, a lot of young OHs played the Superliga in their youths and turn out to be superb players when they reached their peak, i think liberos could have a spot in the league too, and they would become better player, for sure

• Any news on who's training for the Olympic Qualifier?

Out of all the pools they probably have the easiest route. I wonder if Akinradewo and Hill are going to join.

Out of all the pools they probably have the easiest route. I wonder if Akinradewo and Hill are going to join.

Two things: 1) A USAV Instagram, evidently shot during a practice yesterday, showed Foluke & Hill hard-at-it in training; 2) This has been posted - do not know if it's pure supposition by someone - but they stated that the roster is: OH: Foecke, Hill, Larson, MBH, Robinson; MB: Washington, Rettke, Ogbogu, Dixon, and Akinradewo; Setter: Carlini, Hancock, Poulter; L: Lake and Courtney; and OPP: Drews, Lowe, Thompson. Sort of makes sense to me; four will be cut from this

• Where is Lloyd? Is she totally out of the team??!

• Evidently, the WNT roster page was ranked for each position; Adams was the #7 MB (top five made the US IOQT training roster).

Can you post the whole ranking for each position

From social media clip, a4 volleyball club Insta specifically:

S: Carlini, Hancock, Poulter

OH: Larson,Hill, MBH, KRob, Foecke

OPP: Drews, Lowe, Thompson

MB: Dixon, Ogbogu, Rettke , Washington and take a look at that Insta and let me know but I'm pretty sure that's Alhassan. Am I off/blind/confusing my melanin blessed MBs? Lol.

L: Courtney, Lake

• The one in blue? I think that is Alhassan! Thought it was Akinradewo at first, but then noticed no goggles.

• I heard that it was Lloyd and Gibbemeyer that walked out together or something, talk about drama. Lloyd could of stayed at least and play it out, but I think Gibbemeyer had no chance with the incoming middles (Ogbogu, Washington, Rettke).