USA NT 2019

• Some people are still taking a long while to realize that it's not USA's god given right to win every tournament every year.

Don't just cheapen victories by the other teams like they didn't beat a great team to get to where they are.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAsGtKX2fHM

I still can't believe someone let this talent at home for years, for me it is like Italy would leaves Egonu at home... and Brazil is still thinking to call Sheilla to help them after so many years.

Sorry guys but this is just something that I will never get it,...

• I had the chance to see Hooker perform in the past three seasons and she wasn’t very stable. Yes, she played some amazing matches, scoring 25+ points, but overall she was average with a little low % in attack.

when i watched some matches of BRA league last season, she was very unimpressive. her arm swing seemed quite slow to me. in some matches, she was outshined by the likes of fawcett, tifanny, diouf and leyva...

• when i watched some matches of BRA league last season, she was very unimpressive. her arm swing seemed quite slow to me. in some matches, she was outshined by the likes of fawcett, tifanny, diouf and leyva...

She's past her prime. Though during her stint Brazil she always showed up her A game in the latter part of the season. But it is very noticeable that she no longer jumps as she used to and her hitting speed has also slowed down.

• A direct quote from Carli Lloyd's facebook account: "For those of you who have not heard from me or have been wondering where I've been, I want to share a quick note. I spent nearly a decade living my dream of playing volleyball at the highest level representing the United States of America, and I recently felt it was time to step away from this path. It is truly incredible to reminisce on this piece of my journey, and I am deeply grateful for the opportunities these years have given me. As I look forward I'm excited to have the opportunity to continue playing professionally and growing within this sport I love so much. I'll be joining Eczacibasi Spor Kulubu in no time and am really looking forward to this new quest. Thank you for your love, your concern and the tremendous amount of support - I appreciate you". Sorry, my keyboard doesn't have the means to correctly transcribe the name of her pro club. Answers some questions!

• Carli Lloyd is alive y'all and she gave us an update regarding what we already know/suspected:

Now THAT is funny-amazing.....We both were posting at the precise, same time - your re-post of her Instagram wasn't up before I started typing (VERY slowly)! SHOOTS! (What natives say -- instead of "shit!" -- here in Hawaii; thought I was coming up with a scoop: beat me to it). Funny when two people write the same.

• This is not really answering anything, is it?😅

• Lloyd never had the setting skills Charles wants from his setter. It was obvious She would be there Just waiting for Carlini to be ready. Everyone knew Carlini was going to be the NT team setter in Tokyo since She took her First steps as freshman with Minnesota.

Lloyd never had positive vibes. I trust Charles and the vibes.

• It's a weird "choice" for me. Lloyd wasn't at her best, but I think she could assist the US team at least until next year. Even though Carlini is playing better than her at the moment, Lloyd could be the 2nd setter of the NT, since I don't think Poulter is ready yet to compete in an OG.