USA NT 2019

• That's definitely Karsta next to Kimmy, shoes is the give away. After Rivers is Dixon. Now who is in between Larson and Adams? Is that Ogbogu sporting braids? Inky? Can't be Inky right? I hope it's Chiaka.

Didn't know Inky was still part of the selection, I haven't heard her name for a while now. If not Ogbogu who else could it be, maybe Alhassan?

• Didn't know Inky was still part of the selection, I haven't heard her name for a while now. If not Ogbogu who else could it be, maybe Alhassan?

No, Inky has been MIA for a long time now. Just throwing names out there. Alhassan is in Colorado for the NORCECA champions cup so it can't be her. Could be Foluke sitting next to her bff, there for briefings only...Butler and Thompson are back in school. Cuttino was in Vegas per her Instagram. I dont know who else could it be...Tionna Williams maybe? She was invited this summer but she's not in the roster..I don't know. Gotta be Chiaka. Right?

• No, Inky has been MIA for a long time now. Just throwing names out there. Alhassan is in Colorado for the NORCECA champions cup so it can't be her. Could be Foluke sitting next to her bff, there for briefings only...Butler and Thompson are back in school. Cuttino was in Vegas per her Instagram. I dont know who else could it be...Tionna Williams maybe? She was invited this summer but she's not in the roster..I don't know. Gotta be Chiaka. Right?

I think everyone is hoping it's her, but Foluke being there would also make sense, being a guide and giving advice to the youngsters.

• As far as Ajanaku is concerned, she seems to be majorly transitioning to her post-VB life. She is currently a UX Design intern (whatever that is) at the Curai Co.

She had potential, but had problems staying healthy. Wish her the best!

• She had potential, but had problems staying healthy. Wish her the best!

Will Always have a warm, soft sport for Inky in my VB-heart; without her (in an injury-redshirt Senior season), Stanford would not have won the 2016 NC: esp. after H. Hodson's career-ending injuries that same year (2015 AVCA NFOY; USWNT, and U.S. Junior Team, member). She mentored/ lead the team; whose four Juniors (then Frosh) just won the 2018 championship this past December. Everybody from that team - who are still playing - paid homage to Inky's leadership. PS: just dug around and found out that Curai is AI-augmented health care.

• Curai is AI-augmented health care.

probably gonna be one of the biggest industries next couple decades. UX is “user experience”. Smart girl :thumbup:

• Some of the uncertainties:

1) Hancock or Poulter as 2nd setter?

2) Tapp or Adams as 4th MB?

3) Lowe or Rivers as 2nd OPP?

4) JWO as 2nd libero or Foecke as 5th OH?

But I agree with most of your choices, here's my best guess:

S: Carlini, Hancock

OH: Robinson, Bartsch-Hackley, Larson, Hill

MB: Ogbogu, Washington, Dixon, Tapp

OPP: Drews, Lowe

Libero: Courtney, JWO

• BTW, there's still no official or unofficial explanation on why Ogbogu was suddenly removed from the IOQT roster right before the tournament. I hope Chi is ready for World Cup.

• I have a feeling JWO would sneak in there at the expense of another OH most likely Foecke. JWO I read somewhere is finally going pro and playing club this season. That might get her a nod and I dont think even Karch is sold on Courtney for that lib position. I agree pretty much with all of your choices.

• I have a feeling JWO would sneak in there at the expense of another OH most likely Foecke. JWO I read somewhere is finally going pro and playing club this season. That might get her a nod and I dont think even Karch is sold on Courtney for that lib position. I agree pretty much with all of your choices.

Yeah -- combining what you stated above with ericleo's "uncertainties": I put Foecke in as a 5th OH; so as KRob could shift to L - in a pinch - if Courtney fizzled. Hannah Tapp has performed well, in the sample-size I've observed, this season. Think Hancock's experience will win out over Poulter, tho I like Jordan's game.

• Hannah made some great strides this season but has she really overtaken Adams in the MB hierarchy? Say we're only taking 3 MB and Ogbogu is not in the picture who would you take between the two? Dixon is there solely for the blocking. Washington can be great at both and has the potential but clearly not there yet. Can Tapp provide the Offense? Can she be more effective than Adams? Is Adams trending down? I also like Poulter but I think Hancock deserves another look with the A team.

• Since I have been steeped in the NCAA-game, as a fan, for ~25 years -- wherein entire rosters cycle within a four year timeframe -- I would like Foecke, Poulter, RJP, SSS et al - some "new blood" (or newer, at least) - to get opportunities for both 2020 and 2024. This inclusion of newer players impresses me vis a' vis KK.

• Hannah made some great strides this season but has she really overtaken Adams in the MB hierarchy? Say we're only taking 3 MB and Ogbogu is not in the picture who would you take between the two? Dixon is there solely for the blocking. Washington can be great at both and has the potential but clearly not there yet. Can Tapp provide the Offense? Can she be more effective than Adams? Is Adams trending down? I also like Poulter but I think Hancock deserves another look with the A team.

I also would like to see Hancock over Poulter in this tournament to see what she can do with the A team.

I think I would pick Tapp over Adams as it does appear Adams is trending down. If I recall correctly, Tapp appeared to outplay her in the tournament they were in together (one of the Pan Ams).

My guess for roster is same as ericleo’s.

• Roster for NORCECA Champions Cup (August 22-24 @USNTC, Colorado Springs):

OH: Simone Lee, Sarah Wilhite-Parsons, Roni Jones-Perry, Kadie Rolfzen

MB: Paige Tapp, Jenna Rosenthal, Rhamat Alhassan

RS: Oluoma Okaro

L: Amanda Benson

Setters: Ashley Evans, Samantha Seliger-Swensen

Eleven-person roster; Kinda the USAVB "C team". Starts today!

• what exactly is this norceca GCC for? the norceca website says there's 4 teams in both men's and women's versions, and the winner qualifies to the norceca olympic tournament, but it's just one team? i guess they're doing other tournaments to qualify the other teams?????