USA NT 2019

• I don't get it. Is it the same in other sports that a NT member can suddenly "disappear" with no explanation or announcement?

In Chinese calendar, August is ghost month :lol:

• So what seemed like the deepest position in the roster a few months ago, is now the second weakest, after the libero of course. Akinradewo is out due to pregnancy, Gibby quit, God only knows what happened to Ogbogu, Adams was with the B team all summer, so we're left with Dixon, Washington and Tapp

• It's just so weird. I mean who would've even thought JWO would still be in the discussion but she is right there and even a very pregnant Foluke made it. So what's the reason why Chiaka's not in the group photo? What happened to her en-route to Shereveport? She was heavily advertised for IOQ and then just like that she kinda "disappeared". No signs of her being in the gym in Anaheim either since then.

• Evidently, she was spotted in Austin, at an exhibition, recently. Who knows? One thing that I don't appreciate about KK is this predisposition towards secrecy.

**Edit** -- This was a re-tweet she posted on Twitter 2-3 days back: "Protect your mental health. Put your mental health first. No job or sport should come between that". Okay...sounds like she is - perhaps - going through what Ebony Nwanebu went through during her intercollegiate time. Confidentiality and all!

• If that's the case then I can understand the total silenced from everyone. If she feels like she needs to step back and take some time for herself then that's what she needs to do. Im rooting for her.

**Pretty much everyone in the back row played MB in their careers with the exception of Lowe, Bartsch and Drews. A little fun trivia.**

• Playing on the national team after a club season, can be emotionally, physically and mentally draining. Away from family and friends for many months on end. Traveling all over the world with little time to enjoy it. Let alone saying I want to participate in a 4-year Olympic cycle and be committed in this lifestyle for that long of a period.

• If that's the case then I can understand the total silenced from everyone. If she feels like she needs to step back and take some time for herself then that's what she needs to do. Im rooting for her.

**Pretty much everyone in the back row played MB in their careers with the exception of Lowe, Bartsch and Drews. A little fun trivia.**

Just for kicks, fun, plus perspective, I go back over to Volleytalk to read up on some situations. HOLY SHIT!, they are either Karch-bashing, Kiraly-loving, and/or promulgating conspiracy theories about USAV, Jamie Dixon, Destinee Hooker, et cetera. AND: All that after somebody posted Ogbogu's tweet. Insane f*ckers!

• Just for kicks, fun, plus perspective, I go back over to Volleytalk to read up on some situations. HOLY SHIT!, they are either Karch-bashing, Kiraly-loving, and/or promulgating conspiracy theories about USAV, Jamie Dixon, Destinee Hooker, et cetera. AND: All that after somebody posted Ogbogu's tweet. Insane f*ckers!

Holy shit that thread went from zero to crazy in record time. And I thought this place can be ultra negative...was not prepared for ALL OF THAT. It's like a tin foil hat convention over there. Extreme reactions from so little information. I want to read and explore the forums but there's just too much negative energy from that one topic alone. Volleyball fans might just be the worse. Lol

• Holy shit that thread went from zero to crazy in record time. And I thought this place can be ultra negative...was not prepared for ALL OF THAT. It's like a tin foil hat convention over there. Extreme reactions from so little information. I want to read and explore the forums but there's just too much negative energy from that one topic alone. Volleyball fans might just be the worse. Lol

Yup: no doubt! One of the reasons I deleted my account over there was the personal nature of some of those worst trolls, towards me, there. Good riddance!