USA NT 2019

• Doesn't change the fact that she's a DRAMA QUEEN.

Drama Queen is their head coach...

And all of you were with Destinee in the gym so you know her very well.

• 'mother of two' was the tell

• How could Tianjin sign Zhu and then add that soul destroying, team cancer, over-the-hill, uncoachable Destinee Hooker? Didn't anyone call Karch to get his advice. Surely Ms Ping wouldn't allow such a destructive personality anywhere close to her star player. Why that mother-of-two huuge diva will certainly infect the whole team. Don't the Chinese know that she is persona-non-grata in the US. Or are they just wanting to put a stick in Karch's eye.

Isn't it amazing how such the obviously ironic, sarcastic comment (from a user with a screen name like 'usantvb') got some ol' proverbial juices flowing here?

• People should let this Destinee issue rest. USA is transitioning into a younger generation with so much talent that Destinee is not the solution.

Even when Karch leaves the team, I feel she would not be invited any longer.

Agreed. She is 32 this past September 7th - which'd be near 33 in Tokyo -- which would be 37 in Paris (the earliest quad that KK would not be coach)! Forget it.

• I would be All For that; put me down as rooting for such - One other thing, in case it has been overlooked/ forgotten by many - Foluke should be back in 2020.

That's kind of the best possible scenario - Foluke coming back.

Chiaka

Foluke

Rachael

(Reserve: Tori)

• And some think or thought Jamie Morrison might be in consideration to replace Karch Kiraly. Morrison was just fires from the Netherlands NT. Awful timing. Perhaps they have someone in the wings and planned.

Really? Got a source?

Changing coach before the OQT is huge

• And some think or thought Jamie Morrison might be in consideration to replace Karch Kiraly. Morrison was just fires from the Netherlands NT. Awful timing. Perhaps they have someone in the wings and planned.

Fearing is more like it. It's also not an unreasonable thought considering how he positioned himself as a future candidate for the job. He puts himself in front of the line when he stepped away from the NT and started coaching a Euro powerhouse to pretty good results.This firing will undoubtedly put a blemish on his resume but he would definitely (whether we like it or not) be in the shortlist when Karch decides to step down.

• Wait why team A going to norceca continental championship? These players are for sure tired and just want to rest before playing with their club teams.

Can they just send team c, d, e there?

They should just play their 2nd stringers who played minimally during the World Cup.

Shouldnt annie and hannah be in Japan right now? Their league starts in like 7 days...

• I know! Their club team in japan will surely suffer. The team will play without their foreign players.

Do you have confirmation on Hannah Tapp?