USA NT 2019

• Who was saying that? If you're talking about werka then I think he/she meant the 2nd unit/bench/reserves and werka is right because they've been used as such for much of this season.

Yep. At this point in their young careers Carlini is a lot closer to a finished product than Poulter. This is Carlini's squad...for now. I believe Karch giving Poulter a lot of reps against tougher opponents this season is to get her ready to play backup for Carlini.

• 'K - just finished a night of following NCAA (US college) v-.ball. Afa this NORCECA tourney, I feel that KK is experimenting, before everything breaks down, so as to allow most of the current squad to (finally) get to their professional teams. One thing I do feel confident 'bout is that this team will not be the one in 2020!

• it's the first time i saw the words karch and believe in the same sentence

• 'K - just finished a night of following NCAA (US college) v-.ball. Afa this NORCECA tourney, I feel that KK is experimenting, before everything breaks down, so as to allow most of the current squad to (finally) get to their professional teams. One thing I do feel confident 'bout is that this team will not be the one in 2020!

Are you talking about this iteration of the USAV? Because for me I think only a few changes will come out next year. This 14 will be the core of next year's VNL then OG squad. Add Thompson, Adams, and possibly Foluke, Lake, Foecke and Rettke.

I feel that this should be the pool from which the Final 12 should be chosen from.

OH: Robinson, Hill, Bartsch-Hackley, Foecke

OPP: Drews, Lowe, Thompson

MB: Ogbogu, Akinradewo, Dixon, Adams, Washington, Tapp, Rettke

S: Poulter, Carlini (locked in)

L: Wong-Orantes, Courtney, Lake,

Utility (LIB/OH): Larson

in bold are my current best 12 as of now for Tokyo. But anything can change especially with how they will perform in VNL. Adams, it seems, is working hard to get back to form. I prefer her over Washington. Akinradewo can also snatch that spot from Dixon/Washington if she does come back to form. Chiaka is a lock-in unless she pulls another IOQT non-appearance.

Larson for LIB. I think Robinson and her are pretty much at the same level when it comes to passing and D. Robinson is getting too good in offense and blocks for her to be libero. Jordan should just take one for the team and let the younger/stronger OHs play.

Ok...Since you're confident bout it...care to explain, elaborate and expound the "will not"part. What about this NORCECA squad that made you feel that way? 😁

• Girls had such a day in their "vacation trip."

Blondies + Tori went on a yacht beach trip

Italians were in another beach

Chi + JWO in this 4x4 ATV experience

Larson with some family to celebrate her bday

They do deserve this as a reward for a great season, the best in this quad so far (partly because why was Murphy ever still considered until 2018 lol)

• Who do you guys think are indoor players of the year and most improved?

IPY - Robinson and Bartsch

MI - Drews

Drews and H. Tapp would be my most improved players. Its a true breakout year for Annie. Meanwhile H.Tapp has played herself into the A/B squad with her game this season.

Robinson without a doubt has been the most important player for us. Shes a very well rounded player now. Defensively sound and explosive offensively. Good year for her.

• No, Was only referring to this NORCECA squad: not the entire group in the USWNT gym. Actually, your prospective twelve-person roster is very close to my ideal one! I was a coach; I'm looking at this potential Tokyo team as I might surmise Kiraly would (he is "in his own world" tho'). Start Foluke and I'm with ya!

• No, Was only referring to this NORCECA squad: not the entire group in the USWNT gym. Actually, your prospective twelve-person roster is very close to my ideal one! I was a coach; I'm looking at this potential Tokyo team as I might surmise Kiraly would (he is "in his own world" tho'). Start Foluke and I'm with ya!

So how would Karch think?

We all want Foluke to reach that starter level come Tokyo. When will she give birth? Will she have enough to come back to form?