USA NT 2019

• What the fuck are you talking about?

Just ignore him. Ogbogu is much better blocker than his lover, Folie.

Ogbogu joined Conegliano very late, and they were already playing good vb with Robin-Folie duo. Ogbogu needs more time to show her real abilities.

Folie had so many chances in international area, CL and Italian NT, and she showed nothing speacial. She is only queen in Italian League.

• I will repeat for the people in the back.

Ogbogu is great attacker, but bad blocker. Her blocking is slow, and soft.

Only time when She played is against weaker teams.

She is bench player for Folie and Robin don't put comparation here, they have their comparation on the court and We can Easily see who is where.

Thank you.

And if you know Folie had 2 terrible injuries where She missed 2 years od playing and last season of slowly coming back.

• You used to be funny at first, but now you're just annoying, since you started trolling around the whole forum looking for drama.

chemmefrega.gif

That Gif 😍 Queen Jocasta 😁

Btw, Chiaka's stats

Season 17/18 (Italy) - 24 blocks/32 sets

Season 18/19 (Poland) - 53 blocks/91 sets

• Would love to see her back! imo, the attacks Adams showed against all the top team haven’t been matched by either Ogbogu or Washington.

Kind of agree... then again USA didn’t really played very many *FULL* top teams this summer. Plus this is both of their first real competition on NT. I think they will only get better. Honestly the staff should have brought them on earlier... along with many other young players...

• Foecke, who I think is 5th in line, is still far from being able to surpass KRob, KHill, Larson and Bartsch at this point. The staff has to seriously let go of Parsons and Rishel. I don't see them making any significant contribution moving forward.

Lindsey Vander Weide - who plays for Nanten, FR (CL) - is making a case for herself. I hope she gets an invite next summer. She's 191 cm OH, 22 y/o and jumps very high. Powerful hitter.

I'm excited as to whom will be next year's Annie Drews. Fairly decent during clubs, then zoomed off during the summer.

• You are blocking as Ogbogu I still see you :gone:

Sorry Ogbogu you are great :heart:

• I dont see a reason why they should let go of SWP and MKR for now. They need more women in the gym for scrimmages and it's not like they're blocking anyone's path to the A squad. Plus their experienced and leadership could be of great value for the newbies on the B-C-D group.

Foecke gained some grounds on Simone Lee this season and probably the next in line after the four vets. Lee put herself at a disadvantage by playing in Japan and not really getting the quality repetitions she needs in passing and receiving.

If they keep her around, Courtney to me is very intriguing. I think they'll switch her back to OH2 after the OG and when some of the vets retires. We have a great number of transitional players available but I think most of the "would be game changers" at least for the USA team are currently not in the gym.

• usa should be

Carlini hancock

Drews thompson

Courtney

Robinson governor hill and bartsch

Middle position up for grabs

Washington

Ogbugo

Foluke (if she will be great post pregnancy)

Dixon

• Not so sure about Courtney. JWO’s resurrection from purgatory is enlightening. Her being at a club in Germany now also helps her case. She definitely showed a better impact during the WC and Norceca

• I dont see a reason why they should let go of SWP and MKR for now. They need more women in the gym for scrimmages and it's not like they're blocking anyone's path to the A squad. Plus their experienced and leadership could be of great value for the newbies on the B-C-D group.

Foecke gained some grounds on Simone Lee this season and probably the next in line after the four vets. Lee put herself at a disadvantage by playing in Japan and not really getting the quality repetitions she needs in passing and receiving.

If they keep her around, Courtney to me is very intriguing. I think they'll switch her back to OH2 after the OG and when some of the vets retires. We have a great number of transitional players available but I think most of the "would be game changers" at least for the USA team are currently not in the gym.

the japanese are actually really strong servers not to mention the foreign players who also play there. I’ve been watching Lee’s games and her passing really needs A TON of work. So there’s no need to discredit the league she’s in, in terms of her improvement track. Moreover, Japanese may not be that tall to test how the hitters move around tall blocks, however the Japanese defense is really testing her hitting too. I think it’s still good she plays there for improvement.

• Lol Japanese league is one of the best league. It's not the leagues fault why lee isn't improving her passing and fd. She was terrible in that position even before she plays in japan league. They should convert her to OPP if she didn't improve her passing.

• Lol Japanese league is one of the best league.

For foreigners the paychecks are very good.

If you want to rank leagues, my opinion:

1. Turkey

2. Italy

3. Brazil

4. Russia

5. China

6. Japan

7. Poland

Biggest differences is that China and Japan do have restrictions on the number of foreigners playing.