USA NT 2019

• Foluke gave birth to a little baby boy on November 28th,his name is Olukayode Ayodele Gunderson.She posted a pic on her Instagram a few hours ago.

• Hancock is the best American setter.

Hands down!!

Sorry Carlini

:drink::drink::drink:

Hancock >Carlini

• I like Carlini, I think Hancock is AWESOME, but I agree that Poulter suits Karch's system really well (I don't like the system, but that's a whole other story )

• She was back up setter for Carli Lloyd at WCH'18. Her best skill is serving but Karch hates jump serves...For setting abilities, Poulter has more skills.

Why does he hate jump serve when she got a few aces every match??? Yeah I agree from what I have seen Poulter > Hancock at setting.

I'd bring Poulter and Hancock to OLP. Carlini was ok last year. Nothing remarkable about her.

• I like Carlini, I think Hancock is AWESOME, but I agree that Poulter suits Karch's system really well (I don't like the system, but that's a whole other story )

Her games this tournament were such joy to watch. I like her altitude. She looks serious most of the time but when she smiles she's such a cutie pie, with a monster serve. And I love it when she spikes from 2. Urgh. But I don't want to wait to see her in the NT after OLP (that is if Kiraly retired and a new coach sees potentials in her, which she has, loads of it)

• Her games this tournament were such joy to watch. I like her altitude. She looks serious most of the time but when she smiles she's such a cutie pie, with a monster serve. And I love it when she spikes from 2. Urgh. But I don't want to wait to see her in the NT after OLP (that is if Kiraly retired and a new coach sees potentials in her, which she has, loads of it)

Did you see her games with Novara in Italian league when they didn't have an Opp? What she did there was unbelievable, even Chirichella shined with her, it was amazing, so fearless and creative

• Hancock was a back up setter in VNL 2018 and WCH 2018 for Lloyd.Although her court time was minimal,she shined during a game in VNL (I think it was against Turkey,not the final match,but during pool play in the finals) where she and MBH came off the bench and won the match for USA after they were trailing 2-0.Then this year she participated in VNL for the first 2 weeks,I think,and she was also the captain while Larson was absent.But she didn't compete with the A team for the rest of the summer.After the World Cup it seemed almost guaranteed that Karch would bring Poulter and Carlini next year in Tokyo, however,if Micha keeps up the good work in Novara she could grab a spot,or at least be considered for it.

• Did you see her games with Novara in Italian league when they didn't have an Opp? What she did there was unbelievable, even Chirichella shined with her, it was amazing, so fearless and creative

The best part of it was coaches spending 80% of their timeouts on how to stop attacks from middle, and it wouldn't work:mirror:

such a shame she has to play with Arrighetti now