USA NT 2019

• i think karch kiraly should include mica hancock and poultier as setters. Lloyd and carlini are not doing it for the team...

• What I dislike about Karch's system even more so than the system itself is: he is clearly taking advantage of the fact he can ditch players he doesn't like by simply claiming, pulling the 'They do not fit the system' card and his ego is strong enough for him to persist in rejecting other players in this made-up ideal roster. But even he could see that a player like Thompson helps so much even just bringing some fresh energy, diversity on court last year and can not deny that. So cut this bs about ur system and be real with people.

• I actually prefer Hancock over Carlini. But the thing is Carlini is more precise setting the left side which is a big factor for USA. Carlini had a good run in VNL 2019 but she failed during World Cup. Even Poulter was better than her during World Cup. And she isnt performing well in Russian League it seems.

• What I dislike about Karch's system even more so than the system itself is: he is clearly taking advantage of the fact he can ditch players he doesn't like by simply claiming, pulling the 'They do not fit the system' card and his ego is strong enough for him to persist in rejecting other players in this made-up ideal roster. But even he could see that a player like Thompson helps so much even just bringing some fresh energy, diversity on court last year and can not deny that. So cut this bs about ur system and be real with people.

It’s been years that everyone has talked about Karch’s system. He used to run a fast one but is he still doing it? It seems other teams are running faster. I think the plan now is using all your pins/give your MB some play but they are used for blocking, and more of a precise game. But I do like Hancock’s dumps and jump serves

• I mean, Lake and JWO are still in the running for the bro spot in Tokyo along with Courtney. So I would think it's the same for the setting position with Hancock, Poulter and Carlini.

I really like Hancock a lot. I like what she brings. Theres not a lot of offensive minded setters out there especially in womens volleyball...but I can see why she might be seen as a little too "aggressive" for Karch who prefers structure, set plays and "safe bets". Still, i think her chances of going is about equal to that of the other two.

It’s been years that everyone has talked about Karch’s system. He used to run a fast one but is he still doing it? It seems other teams are running faster. I think the plan now is using all your pins/give your MB some play but they are used for blocking, and more of a precise game. But I do like Hancock’s dumps and jump serves

For all the talks of his rigid system here, he has experimented a lot this summer. He stopped pushing for USA fast all-day-everyday, didn't drop it altogether but instead used it sparingly. He was a lot more forgiving with the subs, he let them play and work out their issues but he has also pulled them out when they can't correct themselves a lot earlier than he used to. So he showed some growth this season.

• I know Foluke won't giveup her slot that easy, she will work hard to get her spot back. Adams does not have club team but i think it's their tactic to totally heal her injury and be 100% comes tokyo. These two ladies haven't play this season until next season so other teams won't be able to do scouting and all. I still think that laraom, hill, rob and bartsch will be the 4oh 2setter and 1 libero and rob as sub.

• Foluke, adams dixon and Ogbogu will be the 4 mb for tokyo Olympics.

But only 12 players are allowed to play Olympics. That probably means Karch will take 3 MBs.

• Read a few months ago an articule in which Larson was considering not to play abroad this season. She wanted to rest and prepare instead at USA gym during the winter for the upcoming Olympic year.
    it seems that she changed her mind and opted to play in a league like the Chinese one , which is quite short compared to the rest.
    Good move by her. This way she will her body active and time enough to rest and get ready to fight an spot within the NT