USA NT 2019

• I feel like they should've trained and converted Alhassan to play Opp or something. Just imagining her hitting bic with that approach and vertical of hers...oh that would be a sight to see. Same with Butler. I think she could be deadly on the right. Is there anyone on NT training block that you guys think would be better playing a different position?

• IMO Dixon will make it to Tokyo. She could have made it to Rio if her injury didn't happened.

I think so too. Dixon has always been solid and consistent. Not very flashy but delivers what is expected of her. She also has good serve and defense. The other one would be Ogbogu. Very dynamic player. The 3rd one would be between Akinradewo and Washington. And lets be honest, no matter how awesome a player Foluke is, if she doest go back to her previous form after pregnancy she would not make the cut. Washington on the other hand has been playing nonstop and improving day by day.

• IMO Dixon will make it to Tokyo. She could have made it to Rio if her injury didn't happened.

I agree. I would even put her chances ahead of Akinradewo and Adams. Just for the fact that shes playing this season and they're not. We dont really know what level Foluke and Adams are going to be in until we see them play early next year. So with that I'm fairly confident that Dixon is going to be in Tokyo. She's the front runner for the vets and Ogbogu, barring any injury is right there with her. If we're only taking 3 MBs then most likely Foluke and Adams are competing for that (sadly..)1 open spot. Washington's best chance is probably Paris but would still be in the mix if the vets ahead of her are not ready.

MBH to play with vakifbank by end of CVL on jan. isn't it the reason why mbh is now playing in china is to have plenty of rest before vnl/olym next year and able to practice with other NT player? it doesn't make sense now.

Is that confirmed? Well, IDK how much $$$ vakif is throwing her way but money talks. That and she probably expect to not play every game anyway. I'd assume..practicing with a lot of the best players in the world is also better than practicing in the gym in Anaheim with the fringe players that are currently not playing pro. I would think that's a good enough reason for anyone.

• I agree. I would even put her chances ahead of Akinradewo and Adams. Just for the fact that shes playing this season and they're not. We dont really know what level Foluke and Adams are going to be in until we see them play early next year. So with that I'm fairly confident that Dixon is going to be in Tokyo. She's the front runner for the vets and Ogbogu, barring any injury is right there with her. If we're only taking 3 MBs then most likely Foluke and Adams are competing for that (sadly..)1 open spot. Washington's best chance is probably Paris but would still be in the mix if the vets ahead of her are not ready.

Is that confirmed? Well, IDK how much $$$ vakif is throwing her way but money talks. That and she probably expect to not play every game anyway. I'd assume..practicing with a lot of the best players in the world is also better than practicing in the gym in Anaheim with the fringe players that are currently not playing pro. I would think that's a good enough reason for anyone.

Then if that is the case, should have accepted vakif offer before she accepted club in china. there was a news the reason why she announced late re: her transfer club coz she can't decide where to play bet. vakif and club in china.

• Then if that is the case, should have accepted vakif offer before she accepted club in china. there was a news the reason why she announced late re: her transfer club coz she can't decide where to play bet. vakif and club in china.

Maybe she thinks the schedule in China is a lot more forgiving than playing a whole season in Turkey. Maybe she looked at vakif roster when they made her an offer and for whatever reason believed someone might be ahead of her on their dept chart. I can't claim to know what she's thinking but she must have a very good reason for it.

• MBH to play with vakifbank by end of CVL on jan. isn't it the reason why mbh is now playing in china is to have plenty of rest before vnl/olym next year and able to practice with other NT player? it doesn't make sense now.

I think you’re talking about Larson. She’s the one who said at first that she’s thinking to take the whole summer off , so could rest -due to her age I guess , and therefore recover faster fight for the spot to the Olympics in the NT.
    Seems she changed her mind and went china, knowing that it’s a very short league.

• Some transfer rumours that still need some confirmation:

1. MBH (Beijing --> VakifBank Istanbul)

2. Drews (JT Marvelous --> Fenerbahce Opet Istanbul)

3. Thompson (UCF --> Saugella Monza)

• Some transfer rumours that still need some confirmation:

1. MBH (Beijing --> VakifBank Istanbul)

2. Drews (JT Marvelous --> Fenerbahce Opet Istanbul)

3. Thompson (UCF --> Saugella Monza)

So rumors that Vargas’ injury is serious after all. I know it is out of topic and Drews is definitely is valuable, excited to see what she could bring to Fenerbahce.