Iranian League 2018-2019

• Today started the final series.

Game 1 (14 march)
    Shahrdari Varamin vs Saipa Alborz 1:3 (22:25, 26:24, 17:25, 23:25)

Varamin was 1st in reg. season and Saipa was 7th.

Can someone help with line ups of the teams?

These are the players I've read the name on the shirt but I may have done some mistake. Can someone finish the job?

Varamin

n° / name / position
    1 Jalali

5 Taghavi

6 Razi

7 Fayazi (OH)

15 Mojarad (MB)

14 Pez... (P)

Mohammadkazem (O?)

13 (L)

Saipa

3 Ali Hosseini (P)

5 Mehrdad (C)

9 Ali Shafiei (C)

7 Zarini (S)

13 (O)

18 Behnam (S)

L Heydari

20 Gholizad (?)

• YavorD

Changed the title of the thread from “Iranian League” to “Iranian League 2018-2019”.
  • I already answered your private message but just for others in case

Varamin:

S: Parviz Pezeshki, Hamid Hamoudi

OP: Alireza Jalali, Mohammad Mohammadkazem

OH: Pouria Fayyazi, Arash Keshavarzi, Arash Taghavi

MB: Masoud Gholami, Ali Asghar Mojarrad, Mohammad Razipour

L: Amin Razavi, Ahsanollah Shirkavand

Coach: Rahman Mohammadirad

Saipa:

S: Amir Hosseini, Amir Mohammad Falahatkhah

OP: Javad Hosseinabadi, Reza Ghara

OH: Hamzeh Zarrini, Mojtaba Gholizad, Behnam Hajipour

MB: Ali Shafiei, Mehrdad Babaei, Amir Hossein Toukhteh

L: Mohammad Hazratpour, Mostafa Heidari

Coach: Peiman Akbari

the next final will be on Sunday and Saipa can finish the job and wins the title for the first time ever (hard to believe an old club like Saipa never won that, they were close so many times)

• Thanks Mosi, do you know who where the starters?

those I wrote first, Pezeshki, Jalali, Keshavarzi, Fayyazi, Gholami, Mojarrad and Razavi for Varamin, Hosseini, Hosseinabadi, Zarrini, Gholizad, Shafiei, Babaei and Hazratpour for Saipa

• After winning the Iranian league, Shahrdari Varamin just won the Asian Club Championships in a dramatic way. with a depleted squad they weren't really a favorite but still they came back from 2-0 down to beat a very strong Panasonic Panthers team with Kubiak and Shimizu.

from their original squad, they had some injured players and also some players in the national team camp. Kolakovic only agreed to release their key player (and Iranian league MVP) Pourya Fayazi who joined the team only for the last 3 matches and played a huge role in the final. their last point in tie-break was a great service point from Fayazi, taking that from Kubiak . and Pezeshki's celebration (actually starring at Kubiak) started almost a fight after the match.

here is a short clip of what happened after the match. that was interesting because Kubiak never played against these players (well except the preliminary round match between these teams) they were starring at each other the whole match and referee was very weak to handle the situation.

https://tamasha.com/v/m1ONE

• After winning the Iranian league, Shahrdari Varamin just won the Asian Club Championships in a dramatic way. with a depleted squad they weren't really a favorite but still they came back from 2-0 down to beat a very strong Panasonic Panthers team with Kubiak and Shimizu.

from their original squad, they had some injured players and also some players in the national team camp. Kolakovic only agreed to release their key player (and Iranian league MVP) Pourya Fayazi who joined the team only for the last 3 matches and played a huge role in the final. their last point in tie-break was a great service point from Fayazi, taking that from Kubiak . and Pezeshki's celebration (actually starring at Kubiak) started almost a fight after the match.

here is a short clip of what happened after the match. that was interesting because Kubiak never played against these players (well except the preliminary round match between these teams) they were starring at each other the whole match and referee was very weak to handle the situation.

https://tamasha.com/v/m1ONE

LMAO:D:D:D Kubiak being Kubiak. Forgive me for I have sinned. I just love drama^^

• Is Kubiak like Iran's biggest public enemy at this point? lmao

lol I knew he had history with some Iran NT players but this one was interesting because I'm sure he didn't know these players before the tournament. I think he is always like that but the thing is Iranian players always react to these kind of provocation.

Varamin's reserve libero (also their captain, grandpa Shirkavand) is a master of these kind of fights. when this started I was hoping someone just grab him with two hands ! but surprisingly he was nice today lol

just to know what kind of animal he is. watch this

https://www.aparat.com/v/sGVRr…7%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86