Polish NT 2019

• Kurek obviously will be cut so that leaves 1 spot, I think Heynen will bring 4 MBs and it will be one of the OHs who will get cut: Szalpuk/Sliwka/Kwolek

I still can't believe Bednorz wasn't even part of the roster after a fantastic VNL showing :white:

• Kurek obviously will be cut so that leaves 1 spot, I think Heynen will bring 4 MBs and it will be one of the OHs who will get cut: Szalpuk/Sliwka/Kwolek

I still can't believe Bednorz wasn't even part of the roster after a fantastic VNL showing :white:

I guess Kurek and Kwolek will be cut.

I can't believe in Bednorz absence as well. But he gave interview about week ago that Haynen might not like it what he said. After all things which happened I think Heynen just doesn't like him.

https://siatka.org/pokaz/barto…e-smieszne-wytlumaczenie/

• Why Polish fan call Aleksander Śliwka = Olek , Bartosz = Bartek i want to know this name.

• Why Polish fan call Aleksander Śliwka = Olek , Bartosz = Bartek i want to know this name.

We have in Polish language something what is called "diminutive" - it makes things (nouns) smaller and it is used also with names. Some names have it's official designation as Aleksander, but diminutive in daily use is Olek, it's also kind of shortcut. The same is with Bartosz - when you talk with Bartosz you say "Bartek". You use your official name only is some official situations, but not during simple conversation. There are names without this kind of diminutive - Michał, Marcin, Karol etc.

• We have in Polish language something what is called "diminutive" - it makes things (nouns) smaller and it is used also with names. Some names have it's official designation as Aleksander, but diminutive in daily use is Olek, it's also kind of shortcut. The same is with Bartosz - when you talk with Bartosz you say "Bartek". You use your official name only is some official situations, but not during simple conversation. There are names without this kind of diminutive - Michał, Marcin, Karol etc.

Thank you.

• We have in Polish language something what is called "diminutive" - it makes things (nouns) smaller and it is used also with names. Some names have it's official designation as Aleksander, but diminutive in daily use is Olek, it's also kind of shortcut. The same is with Bartosz - when you talk with Bartosz you say "Bartek". You use your official name only is some official situations, but not during simple conversation. There are names without this kind of diminutive - Michał, Marcin, Karol etc.

I think this is similar in Russian as Dmitriy is called "Dima" and Viktor Poletaev for example he is called "Vikya" by his teammates and I always wondered why I thought it was a pet name or something lol. Makes sense now :)

• I think this is similar in Russian as Dmitriy is called "Dima" and Viktor Poletaev for example he is called "Vikya" by his teammates and I always wondered why I thought it was a pet name or something lol. Makes sense now :)

Correct, as Russian and Polish are Slavic languages there are some similarities and here is the example ;)

• I want to know who play in WC

• I want to know who play in WC

Roster for first two matches should be:

12 players: Kurek, Łomacz, Kaczmarek, Kwolek, Janusz, Fornal, Popiwczak, Szalacha, Łukasik, Lemanski, Szymura, Huber

12 players will go to Japan for the 3rd match: Muzaj, Komenda, Szalpuk, Leon, Wojtaszek, Drzyzga, Kubiak, Śliwka, Kochanowski, Zatorski, Bieniek, Kłos.

Then 10 players from 1st group will go back to Poland. Kurek and one MB/Kwolek will stay for the whole tournament as well.

It can be be that group 1 will play more matches and group 2 will join a bit later.