Polish NT 2019

• Let's not be ridiculous. White supremacy is a buzzword made up by people who cannot deal with the fact that Hillary lost the election because she was a bad candidate. Nothing to do with Poland and also very telling of your own character that you are using the same kind of loaded judgement toward an entire country yourself, just like the person you're accusing.

w h a t lmaoooooo

• w h a t lmaoooooo

The same people that thought Egonu and Sylla (the MVPs of Italian NT) being 'removed and cut' from the Italian big magazine as the only 2 players was just a big coincidence ;) now they are defending Kubiak, ofc.

Closing your eyes is worse then direct racism imo

• I just think what Kubiak said is not how he feels. He just said that because he was really angry at that moment and he referred to the Iranian volleyball players only...and not the Iranians in general.

We all say the stupidest things when we are angry. Of course it is not right, but we can't control.

• I just think what Kubiak said is not how he feels. He just said that because he was really angry at that moment and he referred to the Iranian volleyball players only...and not the Iranians in general.

We all say the stupidest things when we are angry. Of course it is not right, but we can't control.

People say stupid things when they are angry and hey are accountable for their words. It is very hypocritical of you to support him in this obvious racism issue considering you become extra offended whenever there's a slightly bit of racism issue to other countries:down:

Just because you're angry doesn't mean you have the right to be cruel:aww:

• People say stupid things when they are angry and hey are accountable for their words. It is very hypocritical of you to support him in this obvious racism issue considering you become extra offended whenever there's a slightly bit of racism issue to other countries:down:

Just because you're angry doesn't mean you have the right to be cruel:aww:

Agreed he did not come out and say he is sorry and his post actually says he does generalize all Iranians and that he does have a negative opinion on the nation. All I see here is people desperately wanting to justify his terrible words, while there is nothing to justify.

I'm sure he actually thinks that way because 1: those are simply his words. 2 it's not an uncommon way of thinking in that part of the world towards Iranians or arabs or muslims in general anyway.

To give you correct point of view:

1. unfortunately he said these words about/to whole nation

2. He was not angry at the moment of interview. It took place about one or two weeks after situation from Asian CC

• Pope now:

'Maybe he was sick, his girlfriend broke up with him at the same time, he was drunk or on weed, he was actually angry but hid it. The possibilities are endless, we stan excusing. Kubiak is the victim here, thats what we should focus on. Not how Arabs or Iranians can possibly feel after such a statement, who gives a f about that? It's all about how can we talk this right in name of Kubiak'

:aww:

• And wishing someone injuries is not cruel ?? :dance6::dance6::rolll:

..cry me a river Argentina. :dance4:

Anyways... 3 guys I wish I could marry...Zaytsev, Maar and Kubiak...nothing has changed for me. <3

I liked this because thanks for finally revealing your own true face also ;) you actually liked his racism, cute *pukes*

But don't twist my words, I never 'wished' him injuries. I wished him a failed carreer from here on and said I wouldn't mind if he got an injury which is true, that's it. I don't wish success on racists, sorry even though I'm not.

• Pope now:

'Maybe he was sick, his girlfriend broke up with him at the same time, he was drunk or on weed, he was actually angry but hid it. The possibilities are endless, we stan excusing. Kubiak is the victim here, thats what we should focus on. Not how Arabs or Iranians can possibly feel after such a statement, who gives a f about that? It's all about how can we talk this right in name of Kubiak'

:aww:

Poor white European grown ass man just doesn't know what he's saying. Poor him ;(

• OMG rbdfabio NEVER NEVER NEVER disappoints us with his stupid thoughts.

• Can not believe you guys turn this topic into a big drama again. :D