The Beach Volleyball Vikings

• I started following these beach volleyball YouTube channels and came across these super-talented young players. Anyone familiar with them? From what I've read they were making a huge buzz in 2018 especially that remarkable slap-to-the-face towards Bruno of Brazil. :lol::lol::lol:

Any of you guys follow them as well?

• I do! Their real breakthrough year was last year. They pretty much won virtually every tournament they play. Andres Mol’s blocking is phenomenal - he’s literally a wall! He has been injured the last couple of months so this year they haven’t quite made headlines yet. They are definitely the future of beach volleyball, and seem genuinely nice guys who love their volleyball. I’m going to the Gita’s grand slam, hoping to meet them in person!

• I do! Their real breakthrough year was last year. They pretty much won virtually every tournament they play. Andres Mol’s blocking is phenomenal - he’s literally a wall! He has been injured the last couple of months so this year they haven’t quite made headlines yet. They are definitely the future of beach volleyball, and seem genuinely nice guys who love their volleyball. I’m going to the Gita’s grand slam, hoping to meet them in person!

I am amazed by his brilliance in blocking. He is super tall, his hands are like a mile long, and has great technique. His partner is very calm but very smart on reading the attacks. I am sooo to watching them play again soon. Any news on their next tournament?