Goodbye

• Hope you come back soon but I get it, there is a lot of needless drama here. The place won't be the same without you. :flower:

• If you're tasked with pretending to eat a peach, just forget the peach isn't there.

Try that in reverse.

• The saddest fact is that the trolls don't know themselves, actually they think they're always the victims. Well, we all know what the truth is.

I don't know when it has been like this, but yeah it's kinda sad that the good ones (old members) are leaving and the bad ones are occupying the forum.

• The other problem is that the controversial users are needed in a way. Even as it is there isn't much activity on this forum and though I find a lot of the drama pointless and annoying, at least it's something.

• The other problem is that the controversial users are needed in a way. Even as it is there isn't much activity on this forum and though I find a lot of the drama pointless and annoying, at least it's something.

Yeah, this. I mean, as tiresome as those endless discussions about Fabris sucking or the eternal rivalry between Italian and Turkish leagues are, if you take those away, what's left? :lol: This way there's at least some activity and some potential for a normal and interesting discussion, at some point.

• True s*it, I wish I could say "no man, that can't be true" though.

I think the overall volleyball popularity isn't the same as let's say 10 years ago, that also includes my case, I barely watch it these days, mostly owing to my work and personal life, but also the fact that volleyball isn't as entertaining as it used to be, say, the level of players performance (obviously, I'm referring to Women's volleyball, I don't watch men's at all, so I can't say a thing) has dropped a lot, although the appearance of Haak, Egonu, Boskovic etc etc couldn't be more pleasing...

• No idea 2 rationalize anything here. I think most of you are just ¨coming of age¨ and hence arrived at a stage of your life, either approaching shortly or surpassed recently the age barrier of 30, when other things becomes more important in life than socializing on a forum. The same goes for other activites such as ¨gaming¨ on a computer (World of Warcraft) etc. This phase would have emerged regardless of any external event such as a massive intoxicating inflow from ¨trolls¨ or so.

• No idea 2 rationalize anything here. I think most of you are just ¨coming of age¨ and hence arrived at a stage of your life, either approaching shortly or surpassed recently the age barrier of 30, when other things becomes more important in life than socializing on a forum. The same goes for other activites such as ¨gaming¨ on a computer (World of Warcraft) etc. This phase would have emerged regardless of any external event such as a massive intoxicating inflow from ¨trolls¨ or so.

Good point hakin12! And thanks for reminding of dirty thirties, I'm almost there too😱

• There are always trolls online, not just in this forum. I am here for volley news and discussion. If I find someone or something is annoying, I simply ignore that user or his post. No one can ruin my mood as I don't take online things seriously. :drink: