• Post by rvolley ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • Post by rvolley ().

• Is it official?

• Post by rvolley ().

• Post by rvolley ().

• Post by rvolley ().

• Parubets will join NT in 3rd week of VNL, she will mostly skip 1st and 2nd week.

Only Parubets?

And Voronkova?

I hope that Parubets and Voronkova will be kept to play the main tournaments together with Goncharova. The 3 players are the pillars of the Russian team and I do not want Kosheleva to play. Do you have news on Voronkova, Goncharova, Startseva and Koroleva? They are registered and Pankov said some of them could play the Russian stage. But still, I'm happy to see Parubets becoming more and more a key piece for Russia. If nothing changes and at the Olympic Games the Russian trio remains Goncharova, Parubets and Voronkova, Russia will certainly fight for medals. If Kosheleva disrupts the line of reception and defense, Russia will have no chance.

• Post by rvolley ().

• Irina Koroleva will skip VNL this year too.

Gorbunova will join youth Russian NT, because her current performance is not proper to main Russian NT although she is invited training of main Russian NT.

I'd like to see Kutikova, she is good passer and considering, Frolova covered Kurilo's spot in Yenisei, Kuznetsova played as OPP in her team, Vorobyeva and Iurinskaia are not good passers, we definitely need Parubets and Kutikova for that. Last year, Parubets skipped last week and Poland NT beat our NT in VNL, hope the same scenario won't happen this year. Good luck, girls 💪💪