• It probably has no relevance to this thread, but people mostly share their speculation about that topic. According to Kashin's words (head coach of Leningradka), Lokomotiv and Moscow are the richest clubs in Russian Superliga and their budget is equal to 5M €. People claimed that Kazan offered 2M to Zhu Ting which was illogical in that case, I mean how they could offer 2M if their budget was even under 5M €. Even if Lokomotiv and Moscow have high budget among Russian clubs, I still have doubts about their keeping much more expensive players on their roster. I mean they have 14 players, plus coach staffs, flight money etc, fees. Their offering crazy salary like 1M or 2M to any player is irrelevant to logic in that case.

http://leningradka.spb.ru/news…hoda-k-sportsmenam-ushlo/

• Russia is lucky to be grouped in an easier pool in the Olympic qualifier because based on what they are showing, boy they will be in trouble qualifying. None of the new players really showed positive prospect. Libero and setter is a big worry. Lets just hope Goncharova and Kosheleva have enough gas to bail them out in the important upcoming tournaments.

• Russia is lucky to be grouped in an easier pool in the Olympic qualifier because based on what they are showing, boy they will be in trouble qualifying. None of the new players really showed positive prospect. Libero and setter is a big worry. Lets just hope Goncharova and Kosheleva have enough gas to bail them out in the important upcoming tournaments.

Yes I agree, Russia could have been kicked out easily in other pools. Not only their youngsters but also veterans like Voronkova and Parubets are in a terrible shape:white:

• probably you forget last WCH, let's remind it you again, Russia 3-0 Turkey (w/o Kosheleva, Goncharova, Malykh, Khodunova):roll:

Parubets and Voronkova didnt skip single game in Russian Superliga like some players did in other Superliga ;)they are just tired:gone:

• probably you forget last WCH, let's remind it you again, Russia 3-0 Turkey (w/o Kosheleva, Goncharova, Malykh, Khodunova):roll:

Parubets and Voronkova didnt skip single game in Russian Superliga like some players did in other Superliga ;)they are just tired:gone:

Probably, you forget, in sports there is no yesterday, it is only about today:roll:

• I just clicked your volleyball blog, it is all about 2010 WCH and victory of Russian NT. Russian NT have a lot of historical victories and gold medals in worldwilde, I cant forget yesterday so easily;) even your volley blog reminds me 2010 WCH and gold medals

You know it is just one step from hate to love. I feel like you have a hidden passion for Russian NT:roll: you just praised Russian NT because of their success in 2010

• Probably, you forget, in sports there is no yesterday, it is only about today:roll:

Don't worry lets do it her style.

That match in Wch was *excuse, excuse, excuse and excuse, excuse so therefore its irrelevant*

So now that we can forget about Wch, remember Ech 2017 when Turkey beat Russia's A squad 3-0 and then become nr 3 in Europe. Russia was not in top 4, so we can say Turkey is better then Russia at least for now :gone:

Or we can just follow the upcoming matches and see what happens. :lol:

I personally love Parubets-Voronkova duo but have to admit Russia is on a historical low for them in volleyball, they were always title contenders but I dont see that now.

• I was in Istanbul and saw their fans behaviour I think it was their style not mine.

2017 ? Kuzyutkin ? It is far past. He was fired like Marichev. Did Turkey win gold medals in 2017, bronze medals? Russian beat Turkey NT in 2013 ECH and got gold medals;)

Yes, I have to admit that Turkey beat even Serbia (champion of WCH) in VNL this year:gone: I cant forget such historical victories. It's mostly style of turkish users, when they beat Serbia in VNL this year, they started underestimating Serbian NT. We are better than Serbian NT etc. I can see reality nowadays Serbia, China and Italy are the strongest NTs in worldwide, according to WCH, Netherlands, USA, Japan and Brazil are following them. I admit our 8th place in WCH (w/o Kosheleva, Malykh, Kodunova and Goncharova). I think the problem is here you probably dont accept such realities. Turkey NT is the best NT bcz they beat Serbian NT:gone: in VNL ? Good for you guys.

• anyways I don't want to start fights so I deleted my post, I actually even like Russian NT. Parubets, Koroleva are some of my fave players in the world atm. But ur attitude is a bit annoying.

• We will have ECH and OGQ this year. You mostly focus on VNL, yes Turkey is better than Russian NT in VNL:gone: but WCH it is undeniable fact;)

Let's not judge Russian NT bcz of VNL, strong NTs like Serbia, Netherlands will also miss the rest of this tournament.

you will have enough time to watch Russian NT in OGs:roll:

• anyways I don't want to start fights so I deleted my post, I actually even like Russian NT. Parubets, Koroleva are some of my fave players in the world atm. But ur attitude is a bit annoying.

My attitude depends on person and how they approach me and Russian NT. Frankly, I learned this attitude when I was in Ankara in 2nd week from turkish volleyball fans;) it is working:roll: their attitude was even worse than that.

• The more you talk about your visit to Turkey, the more you exaggerate it, the less I start to believe you actually went there :lol:

It is not my first visit there, I was in Istanbul in 2016 OGQ, remind you Russian NT got the ticket for OGs there, even Goncharova didnt want to visit Turkey then. I unfortunately was there too and celebrated our ticket for OGs:roll: remind you 3-1 semi finals;)

My suggestion to you, delete all of your posts because they all are pointless:gone:

• Goncharova didn't want to visit Turkey because there were political issues between the countries in that year, but I thought you were against bringing politics into volleyball :gone:

You're literally the only person I ever heard of that Turkish people are unfriendly or rude to foreigners. I would make a joke about Russians with their cold personalities not understanding us but I have many Russian friends and I do not generalize.

Btw I have to say people in Istanbul are dicks, they are really bitchy and think they're better then everyone else, I'm from Ankara and know this. Not to foreigners though afaik but times change, if they were rude to you I'm sorry on their behalf.

• Goncharova didn't want to visit Turkey because there were political issues between the countries in that year, but I thought you were against bringing politics into volleyball :gone:

You're literally the only person I ever heard of that Turkish people are unfriendly or rude to foreigners. I would make a joke about Russians with their cold personalities not understanding us but I have many Russian friends and I do not generalize.

Please read Voronkova's interview one more time:roll:. I dont have bias against Turkish people, I have strong bias against Turkish volleyball fans. Their attitude against Russian and German NT was awful in 2nd week, it seemed as a cold fight, they put volleyball aside they tried to keep Russian NT and German NT under pressure. They can root their NT but not making snide comments us. I dont think they will support their NT politely, they will try to keep under pressure Serbian players in ECH. God Helps us it is their way of victory:gone:

Did I write such things to Turkish NT and Turkish Superliga threads? No, ofc you always like sharing such things why ? What's your purpose ? Russian NT played awful in VNL, we all do know, don't worry if they keep playing like that, Pankov will be fired by RVF. If you want to discuss such things, you have trash tread you can continue it there. Did you see that I shared such snide comments about Turkish, etc NTs on their thread ? No ofc it's not my style, most ppl know it's whose style. Did you see I log in here after WCH and writing we beat Turkish NT etc, pointless things ? You know why I did it today? Bcz you forced me to write such things here. Russia played awful in VNL, okay you can celebrate it. I'm too polite one even if we will be champion of any important tournaments, I won't celebrate it like your ways.

It's Russian NT thread, I don't want to see irrelevant snide comments by anyone. If you want you can continue it on other tread, please not here. It's thread about Russian NT and news about this team, off topic.

• And what makes he think Voronkova and Parutes are veteran players ? 🤣😂!!!!!!

probably you forget last WCH, let's remind it you again, Russia 3-0 Turkey (w/o Kosheleva, Goncharova, Malykh, Khodunova):roll:

• According to Rishat Gilyazutdinov's words (head coach of Kazan), Tatiana Kadochkina has rehabilitation therapy, they still don't want to risk her health. She will join NT together with Koroleva on 1st July.

• Enina and Stalnaya will also participate in Universiade. There's a rumor that the best player of Universiade team will have a chance to join main Russian NT.

I think that Enina and Evdokimova are better than Orlova and Zubareva. Stalnaya won't probably participate in Universiade... she is just training in a large list of players (?) hahaha.

Wow ...14th place at the standing table in a VNL?.. hard to see and believe. Had this ever happened before ?

Yes, but in the WL 2012 (male competition). Russia was the worst team in that competition (because they played with the team B).