Italian NT 2019

• I just read Sylla will publish her book. Does anybody know what it will be about? I am not familiar with her story so I really wonder.

I also found out Piano will publish his book as well. I wonder if he is coming out of closet.

I mean She was at WCH when her mom was very sick, and after couple of months her mom died so I know that this sound crazy. I do believe it can be interesting one...

We only See her roaring but behind the court She suffer a lot..

• Sylla already published her book, some months ago. Of course it is dedicated to her mother who passed away at the end of December 2018.

She tells her story, not only what she shows on court.. she talks about her life and also about sport that gave her huge possibilities.

• Put them in the camp, and you will take 4 best OHs at Tokyo. And if Picci is one of them I'm just fine with it.

My main candidat are C. Bosetti, Pietrini, L. Bosetti and Sylla.

If L. Bosetti don't recover I would call Picci.

• Interview to Leo Lo Bianco,

Short recap:

"It will be weird,after 5 Olympics, not being there, but then I look at my daughter and I'm ok with it. But if I could, i would play at another Olympics, you never have enough of it".

There's still regret for missing a medal,

"In Sydney we weren't strong enough, but then we could've got a medal in the next 3 Olympics but we always lost at the QFs as fate decided so. Rio 2016 was the worst experience,the team wasn't ready, but now it is"

• They all know that with Egonu they have chance, not only to won medal but to win gold. And that is something that is missing to complete their legendary careers.

• Orro is doing better than Malinov at the moment. And her team is currently no. 2. I hope she gets her chance in Rio and not a veteran setter.

She already had her chance in Rio, maybe you mean Tokyo 😜

Anyway of course is going to be Malinov+Orro, the only one who has some chance is Cambi but she's not doing great. It's not like you have a lot of options as far as veterans go, everyone retired, just Signorile is still playing but she has never been called even for a minor tournament lately.

• She already had her chance in Rio, maybe you mean Tokyo 😜

Anyway of course is going to be Malinov+Orro, the only one who has some chance is Cambi but she's not doing great. It's not like you have a lot of options as far as veterans go, everyone retired, just Signorile is still playing but she has never been called even for a minor tournament lately.

Oh my bad. I mean Tokyo :lol: And we can never be sure. Piccinini is trying to come back for Olympics. Lo bianco might :lol:

• Oh my bad. I mean Tokyo :lol: And we can never be sure. Piccinini is trying to come back for Olympics. Lo bianco might :lol:

Naah, she won't, they're not going to bring someone that hasn't played for two years, and I don't think she would agree even if she was called. And even for Piccinini is just speculation, she never talked about wanting to go, she's just training with club Italia so the press is building up on it, but I think she's just doing it to keep in shape not because she wants to go back.

• Golden Generation's and other veteran Brazilian want to go too.. We won't have spots for everyone, so Italy, would you kindly give double nationality for some of them?

• https://www.federvolley.it/sit…stampa/files/20122019.pdf

At page 16 you can find Piccinini's interview. She said she's training just to keep in shape, and when asked about OG it looks like she tries to dodge the question, the only answer she gives is "never say never, but again i'm just training for myself and i have a lot of projects out of the courts". Still the big headline is "DREAMING ABOUT TOKYO", and it's publicized as if she's actually trying to get in. Imo it's just a press built case, I'd be VERY surprised to see her back.

• https://www.federvolley.it/sit…stampa/files/20122019.pdf

At page 16 you can find Piccinini's interview. She said she's training just to keep in shape, and when asked about OG it looks like she tries to dodge the question, the only answe she gives is "never say never, but again i'm just training for myself and i have a lot of projects out of the courts". Still the big headline is "DREAMING ABOUT TOKYO", and it's publicized as if she's actually trying to get in. Imo it's just a press built case, I'd be VERY surprised to see her back.

thank you for the translation. Poor journalism.

It makes sense that she trains with young players and help her but it is time to let others play. She had her changes and never achieved big something in Olympics, with all that drama and all, don’t want to remember.