Italian NT 2019

• Here is the list of the 30 players called to Italian NT for the VNL.

Setters: Carlotta Cambi, Alessia Orro, Ofelia Malinov, Francesca Bosio, Rachele Morello.

Middle blockers: Cristina Chirichella, Raphaela Folie, Anna Danesi, Sara Alberti, Sara Fahr, Beatrice Berti, Alexandra Botezat, Beatrice Molinaro, Agnese Cecconello.

Liberos: Monica De Gennaro, Chiara De Bortoli, Beatrice Parrocchiale.

Outside hitters: Lucia Bosetti, Caterina Bosetti, Miriam Sylla, Elena Pietrini, Indre Sorokaite, Sylvia Nwakalor, Anastasia Guerra, Francesca Villani, Elena Perinelli.

Opposites: Paola Ogonu, Terry Enweonwu, Anna Nicoletti, Josephine Obossa.

• Where is Lubian? And how on Earth did Nicoletti manage to get called to NT? :white:

I was looking for Lubian too. And also Gennari. Really strange cause Lubian was at the Olympics, so it must be something we don't know. I would have put Sorokaite like opposite. I wonder who between Pietrini, Sorokaite and C. Bosetti will stay at home during the VNL.

• Does anyone know how Guerra is doing recently? She hasn’t impressed me for a long time now.

• ITA in Volley master 2019.

• Setters: Alessia Orro, Francesca Bosio

Middle blockers: Sara Alberti, Sara Fahr, Beatrice Berti, Alexandra Botezat,

Liberos: Chiara De Bortoli, Beatrice Parrocchiale.

Outside hitters: Elena Pietrini, Indre Sorokaite, Sylvia Nwakalor, Francesca Villani

Opposites: Terry Enweonwu, Josephine Obossa

• Botezat and Berti got a call, but Bonifacio didnt? I cant believe it. Maybe she doesnt want to play for the NT. About Gennari I heard that she has some kind of injury (probably with her knees) and her body cant manage to play all year, so she had to choose between playing for club or for the NT.

• I feel bad for Mingard she went from a big prospect to what??...She was kept on bench in Bergarmo when all the foreigners were doing even worse as they did not even make it to the playoffs. She deserves to be there over Guerra.

I`m also wondering where`s Bonifacio.

i think Sorokaite could be used as OH and OPP as well, she can give more than Ortolani. I`m surprised Di Lulio is not there, she did a nice job with Brescia.

• I feel bad for Mingard she went from a big prospect to what??...She was kept on bench in Bergarmo when all the foreigners were doing even worse as they did not even make it to the playoffs. She deserves to be there over Guerra.

I`m also wondering where`s Bonifacio.

i think Sorokaite could be used as OH and OPP as well, she can give more than Ortolani. I`m surprised Di Lulio is not there, she did a nice job with Brescia.

Mingardi season was pretty horrible honestly. Im happy for Villani but honestly can't understand why Angelina isn't in the list.

For the other players Lubian is busy with school and Gennari and Bonifacio have chronic problems and injuries that's why they aren't in the list.

P.s. 😍😍😍 Josephine obossa. Can't believe this girl play in A2 she is so Underrated 😢. And i would love to see Omoruyi and Adhouljock on the list

• i really do believe Bonifacio refuse her invitation.

Their is no way that She didn’t get call.

Same goes for Lubian.

• I’m really happy to see Pietrini in “smaller” tournamates. She needs playing time after She had injury.

She need to progress with her reception.

I see in her HUGE future She just needs to work hard!!!

• Mingardi season was pretty horrible honestly. Im happy for Villani but honestly can't understand why Angelina isn't in the list.

For the other players Lubian is busy with school and Gennari and Bonifacio have chronic problems and injuries that's why they aren't in the list.

P.s. 😍😍😍 Josephine obossa. Can't believe this girl play in A2 she is so Underrated 😢. And i would love to see Omoruyi and Adhouljock on the list

Is it a new injury? Bonifacio has been pretty good this season and she didn't seem to be in pain whenever I watched her. I think she can easily be 4th MB. Also I miss Di lulio and Tirozzi, both had good seasons in their teams. What about Olivotto? She has been one of the best blocker of the league:teach: