Italian NT 2019

• https://www.volleynews.it/2019…usare-durante-le-partite/

Elena Pietrini gave an interview and she talked about her problem in reception. She said that she is working hard to try to improve and that she is not helped by sight problems, she cannot wear contact lenses, so they made her glasses and she will wear them in the upcoming games.

Hopefully these glasses will help her to improve

I NEED Pietrini with Nabeya glasses! Please, somebody make it happens!

• Does somebody knows anything about Folie, will She gone join NT for Final6 VNL or She gone skip whole VNL competition ?

I really want to watch her ;(

• About Pietrini and her reception.

She is not great reciver or bad reciver. She is good reciver but everyone is talking about her reception like it is disaster. :what:

She already has better reception than Sylla, Brankica, Bujis, Kosheleva(ofc. She needs to be way better reciver than this players) and similar players and Zhu at her age didn’t have better reception at all. I find her better reciver at this age.

She came in for sub for Sylla against Turkey and did great job in attack and at reception

Their is big hype over her but a lot of people starter to judge this young girl already.

• At the moment there are no news of Italy roster in F6, I believe that Mazzanti will choose Alberti. Pietrini has been great in attack, the second best attacker in the Robin Round with almost 50%, but she is far from being a good receiver, let's see if something change with goggles.

• Egonu posted that she is on vacation. She is out of the F6?

• De Gennaro is in Croatia, probably everyone got free days.

• They are all in Ibiza or Formentera : Egonu,Chirichella, Bosetti C, Parrocchiale, good for them :D

I saw that Egonu went there with Piccinini and there was also Stevanovic with them in a story :/

Now we know why Stevanovic did not join the Serbian team.

I don't think anyone wants to play VNL. They all rather be traveling 😍.

• Now we know why Stevanovic did not join the Serbian team.

I don't think anyone wants to play VNL. They all rather be traveling 😍.

I don't know why Stevanovic didn't join the Serbian team, but this holiday in Formentera has nothing to do with it. As you can see she is there with players of other NT who are all playing VNL.

You should really think twice or more before writing here, I am totally fed up with your dumb posts.

• I don't know why Stevanovic didn't join the Serbian team, but this holiday in Formentera has nothing to do with it. As you can see she is there with players of other NT who are all playing VNL.

You should really think twice or more before writing here, I am totally fed up with your dumb posts.

I guess we have a communication issue here. 😂😂...

And u just made yourself look dumb by not getting the joke I was making.

• Italy for the F6.

Setter:Alessia Orro and Ofelia Malinov.

MB:Cristina Chirichella, Anna Danesi, Sarah Fahr and Raphaela Folie.

Libero: Monica De Gennaro and Beatrice Parrocchiale.

OH: Lucia Bosetti, Elena Pietrini, Indre Sorokaite, Miriam Sylla and Caterina Bosetti.

O:Paola Egonu.

• The problem is that I doubt that Folie is fit enough to play right now,she hasn't seen the floor for months. I can say the same for Bosetti C. who was in a terribile shape and played quite bad last week.

I think the starters will be the usual ones, but I would like to see Pietrini too. She's in a very good shape and can't be wasted on the bench IMO

• The problem is that I doubt that Folie is fit enough to play right now,she hasn't seen the floor for months. I can say the same for Bosetti C. who was in a terribile shape and played quite bad last week.

I think the starters will be the usual ones, but I would like to see Pietrini too. She's in a very good shape and can't be wasted on the bech IMO

If Christina and Danesi keeps playing like last few matches than even Folie who is not fit enough can play better than this two.

And Pietrini already can take Sylla spot :whistle:

Pietrini at least deserves to play in VNL as starter, She played almost all matches. She earned her spot at least in VNL.

• Folie has the bench chance because Alberti has little injuries in the shoulder,not because she can be better than Chrichella or Danesi.

Pietrini is the starter just because she is promising and needs play more to grow faster, not because she is better than Sylla, especially receiving skills.

Pietrini no doubt wins a spot in the team,but Folie isn't.