Italian NT 2019

• Pietrini and C.Bosetti are perfect duo,...

Italy should go with this combination.

• This is coming from her, not Mazzanti. I think Lucia won't make it, if Gennari keeps healthy her and Caterina are the best option for a good defensive OH, and they're both better attackers than Lucia imo. I really do hope whatever the situation is with Pietrini get solved, she's playing great and improving so much, it would be criminal to keep her out of NT. I would have her as a starter instead of Sylla tbh.

• Yes indeed, Pietrini is becoming main scorer in Scandicci even though her reception is still shaky but it is getting better.

Her defence is on the point, her serve is crazy good...

She is playing many high level matches this season, this will for sure help her to play even better with NT.

I mean Italy can easily play with two defence OHs if Egonu keeps playing like this. She is in superb shape,but Pietrini can help her a lot in attack.

• I woulnd't be surprised that glasses were problem with Pietrini and Mazzanti.

They were talking about it and She didn't wore them single time, yet. Maybe She was at diopter surgery and that is why She didn't play with NT at end, and Mazzanti was angry at her why She didn't do later...:whistle:

Stupid guessing, but you never know HAHAHAH

• Yes indeed, Pietrini is becoming main scorer in Scandicci even though her reception is still shaky but it is getting better.

Her defence is on the point, her serve is crazy good...

She is playing many high level matches this season, this will for sure help her to play even better with NT.

I mean Italy can easily play with two defence OHs if Egonu keeps playing like this. She is in superb shape,but Pietrini can help her a lot in attack.

Pietrini is indeed a star in the making, she plays well in attack and block, but saying that her defence in on point is a joke. Stop overhyping players like that :down:

• Pietrini is indeed a star in the making, she plays well in attack and block, but saying that her defence in on point is a joke. Stop overhyping players like that :down:

Go watch match between Vakifbank and Scandicci, her defence was pretty good against strong team as Vakifbank and any other match in Seria A. She is not L.Bosetti but She will be as Hill in defence in very near future for such a tall player.

• Pietrini improved a lot her defense and reception skills, she was Kosheleva level in the beginning... she is not a good passer yet, but it's clear that she is training and growing as a player and not only being just a hard hitter... I don't think she will become an all-arounder, but sometime in near future she will be skilled enough to do just fine...

• Go watch match between Vakifbank and Scandicci, her defence was pretty good against strong team as Vakifbank and any other match in Seria A. She is not L.Bosetti but She will be as Hill in defence in very near future for such a tall player.

Great! I watch Scandicci a lot this season, it is funny how you have changed your opinion from on point to pretty good! Logan Tom was on point in defense. She may be as Hill, but she will not be on point.

• Great! I watch Scandicci a lot this season, it is funny how you have changed your opinion from on point to pretty good! Logan Tom was on point in defense. She may be as Hill, but she will not be on point.

I think Crovolley problems come from not having a big repertoire of words in English when describing something. So he says 'great' but he means solid..

• Sorry I didn't change my opinion but you and me have different meaning of "on point". Bosetti, Tom and type players like them don't have defence on point, they have great defence.

• C. Boseti is just like Gabi. She can pass and attack. But she has barely played with the NT after her injury and I think that could be a problem.

It is very unfortunate because against Serbia and China they will need more than just Egonu.....Serbia showed us that in the ECH, and Lang Ping is already doing her homework on Egonu.

I think Sorokaite will make it, she can backup Egonu and still play OH.

• C. Boseti is just like Gabi. She can pass and attack. But she has barely played with the NT after her injury and I think that could be a problem.

It is very unfortunate because against Serbia and China they will need more than just Egonu.....Serbia showed us that in the ECH, and Lang Ping is already doing her homework on Egonu.

I think Sorokaite will make it, she can backup Egonu and still play OH.

So that is why I do believe C.Bosetti and Pietrini duo can be their best OH combination.

Sorokaite as back up OPP not as OH....

• Pietrini is doing amazing, but how crazy to think that she would be just on the bench if Lucia was not injured. What a waste of talent and development would that have been?

That's why I say young players should play and NOT sit on the bench.

Milenkovic would easily start in teams like Bergamo, Perugia, Brescia and so on.... But instead she is sitting a whole season the bench.

• I think Italy can do just fine with two defensive OHs. Both chirichella and Danesi showed that they can be scorers before. Thus I would be cheering for C. Bosetti and Gennari. It is not that they are playing like libero anyway

• I think Folie wont make it to Tokyo. She plays great because of Wolosz. It would be Chirichella, Danesi and Fahr. Same as World Championships 2018.

We will see.. danesi and chirichella are also in foem

• I don’t think neither Caterina nor Alessia can do what Lucia does with NT but yes, those two are the best OHs you can use in the absence of Lucia. Those two are even better in attacking but Lucia was their leader on the court, she was covering a lot of space and saving other players’ asses a lot of times, I hardly think Caterina or Alessia will be able to do it like Lucia but I would play play with those two and see what they can bring. Who knows maybe they will have better/different energy with the team and we will see something we do not expect.

• Folie is literally the best MB right now in Italy and She will not make it :gone: