Poland - Liga Siatkówki Kobiet 2019/20

• Justyna Łukasik (MB) left Chemik Police.

• Kinga Różyńska and Marta Ziółkowska renewed with Pałac Bydgoszcz.

Emilia Szubert returns to PTPS Piła after break.

• Natalia Strózik is rumored to play for Bielsko-Biała.

Aleksandra Wańczyk will leave polish league.

Young MB Łucja Kuriata signed with #VolleyWrocław.

OH Karolina Piśla will play for Solna Wieliczka in second division.

• Aleksandra Wańczyk will play for TJ Ostrava.

Nadia Kodola is rumored to play in Chemik Police.

• According to latest rumors, Łks and Budowlani will play in Champions League next season.

Chemik will play CEV Cup as polish cup winner.

Developres will play Challenge Cup.

• Justyna Łukasik signed with Legionovia

Anna Miros renewed her contract with MKS Kalisz.

Iga Chojnacka will stay in Chemik Police.

• OH Dagmara Dąbrowska signed with Bielsko-Biała.

I hope her older sister Daria (who was big prospect few years ago) will be back in LSK some day.

• Starting from season 2019/20 we will have back play-off 8 :)

The quarterfinals and semifinals will be best of 3 games and the final/bronze medal game best of 5.

The 11th and 12th team will play the play-out agains each other. The worse team will be automatically relegated from the league.

• Libero Justyna Łysiak moved from Chemik Police to MKS Kalisz so both liberos left the team.

Looks like the management wasn't happy with 4th place last season. According to the rumors, they want to hire Maj and Sawicka as replacements.

• Yes, looks like locker room cleaning - but I still don't know what were their expectations with Mirkovic as setter or Lukasik as OPP. They were clearly worse on paper than LKS, Budowlani and Developres.

I have also heard Maj and Sawicka will join, I read somewhere that Tomsia might play in Poland, so maybe Chemik or Budowlani. LKS needs one OH and Budownlani an OPP.