Poland - Liga Siatkówki Kobiet 2019/20

• No info so far. Hope she will play in Poland move to strong league like italian.

Adela Helić signed with MKS Kalisz.

• No info so far. Hope she will play in Poland move to strong league like italian.

Adela Helić signed with MKS Kalisz.

I did not see her play, but I have my high hopes, she's the only one from 96, besides Smarzek that can make it bigger than LSK, it's a shame that Damaske is injured all the time. I hope she won't retire :gone: From golden generation only Smarzek made it, it's sad.

• Yes, you're right. Damaske was like Smarzek back then. I'm really surprise Malwina survive that and now is able to play on high level.

Remember when she played LSK, junior championships, youth league, junior NT and local championships (Mazowsze) at the same time. That was crazy.

Magda had the chance to focus on junior team and youth league but still she spent the whole summer and breaks with Atom Trefl so sad she can't play now

I also feel really sorry for Alagierska who was injured in season 13/14, 14/15, 15/16 and 16/17 for some time. That really stopped her :(

Kazała played good but I think she is ready to play fast game. She's not the player for Piła or KSZO 😁

• I would also add that I am disappointed by Grzelak, now she's playing in the first league and her career is in a toilet. I expected much more from her. Śmieszek is playing all the time in LSK, she's not bench player, but still I don't see improvements in her game. On the other hand, I liked Moskwa last season, she deserves to play in better team, since Śmieszek is playing in Budowlani Łódź.

• Śmieszek needs good setter that trusts her. I remember her connection with Marlena in season 15/16 and 16/17 it looked quite good. As promiaing MB she moved to Muszyna and wasn't that bad there but last season in Budowlani was her worst in LSK.

• Setter Ewelina Polak oficially in Chemik Police.

Hayley Spelman is rumored to play for Legionovia.

• Setter Ewelina Polak oficially in Chemik Police.

Hayley Spelman is rumored to play for Legionovia.

So Pleśnierowicz will be finally the main setter :lol: Leginovia, Bielsko and Kalisz made some decent transfers, the league will be stronger than last year. ŁKS Łódź should step up ASAP! Honestly, I think that Legionovia can make it to the top 4 this year.

• So Pleśnierowicz will be finally the main setter :lol: Leginovia, Bielsko and Kalisz made some decent transfers, the league will be stronger than last year. ŁKS Łódź should step up ASAP! Honestly, I think that Legionovia can make it to the top 4 this year.

Radom, Kalisz and Legionovia all built good teams. But I dont think they will make it to the best 4 teams in LSK. Both Łódź teams, Chemik and Rzeszów are a bit stronger IMO.

• Libero Anna Bodasińska will play in Radom

Iga Chojnacka get married last week. She will play as Iga Wasilewska starting next season.

• I'm trying to update the rosters on the first page but if anyone is missing please let me know :)