Poland - Liga Siatkówki Kobiet 2019/20

• In my opinion Chemik and Rzeszów have the best teams for the upcoming season and they both played well during the friendly games. What i really like about Developres is that all 14 players of their team could play in the starting 6 because they are all on a similar level.

The team that didnt play well during the friendly games is definately Wrocław. They event lost 0:3 to a team from the 1st Polish league. On paper they have many players with NT experience like Wers, Murek and Kasprzak and also some promising players like Rasinska and Pancewicz but still they make way too many mistakes.

This is how I would rate the teams before the season starts basing on their performance in friendly games and the transfers they made :

Best squads and favorites to win LSK - Chemik and Rzeszów :cup:

Also good teams but their squads look worse than in last season - Budowlani and ŁKS

Teams that may even reach the semifinal and have built solid teams with better players than last season - Kalisz and Radom

Pałac is between {Kalisz, Radom} and {Legionowia, Bielsko}, I think they might surprise some better teams because they have an experienced squad with players who have played with each other for a long time.

Teams for places 8-9 - Legionowia and BKS

Wisła - they have some experienced players and also a lot of young promising players, they look better than Wrocław and Piła

And teams who have the worst squads in LSK - Wrocław and Piła

• Kazała is Finally back to the Polish League. If Im not wrong she was MVP of the Youth League (Młoda Liga) some years ago, and then she went to USA. Im curious about her performance

• #VolleyWrocław : Minchanka Mińsk 3:0 (27:25, 25:19, 25:19)

#VolleyWrocław: Gancarz (5), Rasińska (20), Gajewska (2), Soter (6), Murek (16), Kasprzak (7), Pancewicz (L) oraz Wers, Felak, Irzemska, Fedorek.

Minchanka Mińsk: Dumcheva (9), Stolyar (12), Bogdanova (5), Sokolchik (3), Volodko (3), Shash (3), Panasenka (L) oraz Kononovich, Sekretova (3), Vladyko (3), Kovalchuk.

Enea PTPS Piła : Aris Thessaloniki 3:1 (25:19, 22:25, 25:21, 25:16)

Enea PTPS Piła: Gawlak(10), Słonecka(18), Bednarek(12), Urban(16), Bolimowska(3), Baran(16), Saad (L) oraz Hnatyszyn(2), Szubert

Aris Thessaloniki: Kioutsiouki(5), Tsompanidou(5), Agost(19), Mylona(5), Konstantinidou(8), Simić(8), Iakovidou (L) oraz Petrinoli, Pitta(1), Anthouli(6), Bongo

• Salas :heart: I didn’t expect that she will receive so good.

Chemik looks very strong, Salas + Sylva + Mędrzyk trio is so powerful :box: additionally fantastic libero Maj and Kowalewska who was setting so fast, I’ve never seen her playing so precisely :super: Only middle blockers need to improve a lot, especially Wasilewska who was invisible today, but it’s nice to see great connection between Kowalewska and Trushkina.

• Lazovic with 13 points :super:

Will be hard to beat Chemik with Salas and Gysele. I love watching Cuban players...there's just something special with them.

I have always wanted to see Wilma, Nancy Carillo, Rosir Calderon and Daimi Ramires in LSK, Cubans are so powerful and strong, watching them is really enjoyable.

• Lazović did more than she should today, she arrived as the last one. I did not like Mori at all, the middles were explosive and she did not use them much. On the other hand, Marlena was amazing, it was the first time I saw her like this, thanks to her Chemik's wings were so effective. I guess, she gained confidence after national season or it's Ferhat's influence. Chemik was playing really fast. Trushkina is really good attacker, but underrated in the world.

• Agnieszka Rabka is the new head coach of Wisła Warszawa.

Don't know what happened with Grabowski. The club just released the statement about new coach...

• 1st game of the season

Developres Rzeszów - Legionovia Legionowo 3:1 (25:23, 25:18, 22:25, 25:20)

MVP: Zaroślińska-Król

Rzeszów: Zaroślińska 25/ Mlejnkova 15/ Blagojević 10

Legionowo: Fidon-Lebleu 22/ Oliveira Souza 18/ Damaske 14

• The match between Rzeszów and Legionowo was pretty close. Personally, I did not like Grabka's choices and Oliveira Souza's performance, as an opposite she should kill some of out of system balls, but she didn't. On the other hand, Fidon-Lebleu was really good, she's a powerful OH.

Damaske had ups and downs, I think she was getting the worst sets, but managed to kill some of them. It was the first time I saw Matejko, she came in as a service sub. To me she looked taller than Stysiak (even though she's smaller), it's a shame that she's not so talented.

• 1st round

Pałac Bydgoszcz - Budowlani Łódź 2:3 (26, -25, -17, 18, -19)

MVP: Charlotte Leys

Bydgoszcz: Fedusio 22 (52%)/ Vanzurova 15/ Stencel 13

Łódź: Kraiduba 27/ Leys 20/ Pencova 17 (62%)

—————————————————-
    Chemik Police - Enea Piła 3:0 (13, 15, 18)

MVP: Martyna Grajber

Chemik: Salas 20/ Trushkina 11*/ Grajber 10

Piła: Słonecka 10/ Baran 7/ Urban 7

* Trushkina played as OPP, although Chemik has Silva and Łukasik on the bench 8)

—————————————————-

ŁKS Łódź - MKS Kalisz 3:0 (22, 23, 22)

MVP: Katerina Lazović

Łódź: Lazović 25 (43%)/ Alagierska 11 (61%)/ Pacak 9

Kalisz: Helić 11/ Ptak 9/ Kecman 8

—————————————————-

Wisła Warszawa* - #Volley Wrocław 1:3 (-23, -26, 23, -21)

MVP: Aleksandra Rasińska

Warszawa: Marcyniuk 15/ Mikołajewska 12/ Szymańska 12

Wrocław: Rasińska 19/ Soter 16 (63%)/ Murek 13

* Warszawa played without Brazilian Nikolle Correa and Joyce da Silva (licences problems :( )

• Fedusio :obey:! The girl is developing with each match! 22 points with 52 % and received 41 balls with only one mistake! She's proving herself! I am happy that Bydgoszcz's coach is not benching her just because he has more experienced players on a bench. I would like to see duo Fedusio - Górecka somewhere.

Kalisz was leading in every set and they lost in the end. It seems like Lazović and MB's Alagierska and Pacak will be carrying this team. It would have been better to sign Rasińska as OPP instead of Bociek.