Poland - Liga Siatkówki Kobiet 2019/20

• Mirjana situation from Wisla is strange. She divorced from German/Danish guy after that season and return to Serbia to play for a lower league team and to be a coach at the same moment.

But she started dating with local Serbian guy and born child last year in may. Half last season she play pragnent like Jelena Nikolic in Turkey or Brakocevic. Its that same situation in all leagues to play pragnant or only crazy Serbs play that? :roll:

P.S. Vesovic and Ljubica would be a good tandem for next season.

• Wisła Warszawa came to Rzeszów with only 6 players and without a setter(!) They lost the first set 25:13.

• who was setting? :whistle: I guess the player who was in the middle

Podolec is injured or she left Kalisz?

Urbanowicz was playing as a setter, in fact they had 4 MBs and 2 OHs in the roster for that match.

• ok thx. I wonder if they will leave the league before the end

• 15th round

BKS BIELSKO BIAŁA - #VOLLEY WROCŁAW 3:1

MVP: Kornelia Moskwa

Kossanyiova 14, DeHoog 13, Wellna 11 (71%) // Rasińska 19, Kasprzak 10

————————————-

CHEMIK POLICE - PAŁAC BYDGOSZCZ 3:0

MVP: Wilma Salas

Salas 19 (56%), Silva 15, Wasilewska 11 (69%) // Fedusio 12, Stencel 10 (55%)

—————————————-

RADOMKA RADOM - BUDOWLANI ŁÓDŹ 3:2

MVP: Paulina Zaborowska (S)

Jones-Perry 31, Pogoda 20, Mucha 16 // Kraiduba 22, Bączyńska 21, Twardowska 18

—————————————-
    DEVELOPRES RZESZÓW - WISŁA WARSZAWA 3:0

MVP: Gabriela Polańska

Polańska 11 (64%), Mlejnkova 11 (71%) // Mikołajewska 6, Szymańska 6
    —————————————-

MKS KALISZ - ENEA PTPS PIŁA 2:3

MVP: Aleksandra Kazała

Helić 24, Hurley 16, Ptak 16, Vesović 16 // Kazała 23, Słonecka 18

• Mirjana situation from Wisla is strange. She divorced from German/Danish guy after that season and return to Serbia to play for a lower league team and to be a coach at the same moment.

But she started dating with local Serbian guy and born child last year in may. Half last season she play pragnent like Jelena Nikolic in Turkey or Brakocevic. Its that same situation in all leagues to play pragnant or only crazy Serbs play that? :roll:

a few years ago i saw BRA league match in which a setter, karine?, came in for double sub for a few plays, she was about 6 months pregnant. obviously she ran to set the ball, but i doubt she would dive for it ...

• i doubt she would dive for it ...

oh man, you went there :hit:

:P

Podolec and Wawrzyniak (setter) are both injured.

• I'm really really late to this discussion but why was Wisla punished again after that Djuric's "ghost account" incident? I can understand the first one, but the second time, not so much..

• I'm really really late to this discussion but why was Wisla punished again after that Djuric's "ghost account" incident? I can understand the first one, but the second time, not so much..

Wisła got the money from that account back and FIVB punished Wisła once again after a month when foreigners were allowed to play.

Mirjana said in interview for polish press, she wanted 16,000 Euro and she didn't have account in german bank.

The article from Friday suggest that polish federation wants to resolve that problem. They're negotiating with Mirjana the best way to pick up the money.

Mirjana said before she lives in Serbia with her little child and parents and really needs that money. Looks like she would like to have it in cash not on bank account...