Poland - Liga Siatkówki Kobiet 2019/20

• Ada Adamek signed with BKS Bielsko-Biała

Kasia Połeć left Wisła Warszawa. Probably Chemik bought her.

Wisła has 5 players but they're finalizing one transfer. It's probably Natalia Skrzypkowska.

Wisła will play against Chemik tomorrow at 12 pm in Łódź 😁

Mirjana Djurić is going to fly to Poland on Thursday and collect their money.

• I really would like to know where is the truth in that whole Djuric-Bergendorff case...

and who will play tomorrow..my secret desire is to see my avatar player to play her farewell match as she didnt have any :rolll:

• Anna Widera signed with Wisła Warszawa.

According to stats, Chemik's libero Nowakowska played as opposite 😁

• Julia Kontowicz is the new setter of MKS Kalisz. According to rumors, they will also sign with Julia Szczurowska.

• Patrycja Balmas with 32 points (64%) against BKS :what:

• I cant understand why she is on bench.. Vanzurova is not in form from the beginning of the season, Rapacz is weak player for now and she would be better than Krzywicka, who is an overrated player and probably will never leave starting 6..

• This is official? Im see today on insta training in Italy. When is end transfer period on you? 1. february?

Jan, 31st is the last day for transfers.

Milenković won't join Budowlani. They signed with Ren Kaiyi.

Anna Łozowska moved from Chemik to #VolleyWrocław.

• Małgorzata Zaciek and Monika Lipińska-Jeziorowska signed with Wisła Warszawa.

• Paulina Biranowska just signed with Wisła Warszawa.

Joanna Kuligowska re-joined Pałac Bydgoszcz.

• Olga Markiewicz left PTPS Piła. Daria Dąbrowska is their new OH.

Jolanta Kelner returned to #VolleyWrocław.

• No more unbeaten teams in LSK. Chemik has just Lost to Rzeszów (2:3) playing at home. Thats a good sign for the play offs. Mędrzyk was registered as a Libero, so she might be injured? Good match by Mlejnkova (MVP).