Brazil - Women's Superliga 2019/2020

• Wow. I couldnt believe reading about those racist comments considering Brazil is a very multiethnic country :what:

Unfortunately Brazil is one the most racists countries in the world.

• So Praia with the Pavao sisters. Is this the first time they play together in the same club?

I know I might be reaching for the sky, but will Mari Steinbrecher returns to Superliga or everyone has moved passed her?

I think Pavão sisters have played more time together than apart.

And Mari is playing beach v-ball with Paula Pequeno.

• I think Pavão sisters have played more time together than apart.

And Mari is playing beach v-ball with Paula Pequeno.

Monique might not be the tallest attacker out there in Brazil but she did really well during her stint with Rexona. Coach Bernadinho did wonders on her despite her height.

OMG two golden girls playing together. Any video that I can watch them?

• Wow. I couldnt believe reading about those racist comments considering Brazil is a very multiethnic country :what:

Our current president literally said he would've liked to be a part of Hitler's army. And he was elected by popular vote, so yeah.

• yeah i used to be dismayed by the vote, but then you have to realize he only won because lula was illegally taken off the ballot.

it’s like the orange baboon, he never won the election legitimately. among others, he can thank his daddy putin.

• US is even worse because most of the people voted for Hillary. Their electoral system is ridiculous.

• If i'm not mistaken, apparently this season the superliga will be broadcast online through https://canalvoleibrasil.cbv.com.br/

I Don't know if it is for free or if you have to pay a subscription

The matches will be distributed in a total of 5 channels and allegedly they will broadcast every single match during this season: Sportv (cable tv channel), Tv Cultura (tv network), Canal Volei Brasil (the link provided above), TV NSports (internet streaming) and Globoesporte.com (free internet streaming).

It seems like some of the streamed matches will be in the pay per view format.

Let's wait and see.

• i am not liking the first news on brazilian superliga. in the minera championship, a lot of brazilian fans have commented racist remarks towards deja.

• i am not liking the first news on brazilian superliga. in the minera championship, a lot of brazilian fans have commented racist remarks towards deja.

It was not the Mineiro Championship and yes, there were racist comments on the streaming. Deja unfortunately decided not to press charges.

• Valinhos has the ugliest and cheapest looking jersey this season. In fact, Brazil Superliga has always been flooded with ugly looking jerseys. SESI has the best jersey from season to season, especially when Dani Lins and Fabiana were both playing there.

And poor Edinara. She was a huge prospect few years ago and now she is just another regular player on the Superliga.

• Valinhos has the ugliest and cheapest looking jersey this season. In fact, Brazil Superliga has always been flooded with ugly looking jerseys. SESI has the best jersey from season to season, especially when Dani Lins and Fabiana were both playing there.

And poor Edinara. She was a huge prospect few years ago and now she is just another regular player on the Superliga.

She is still very good. Its because ze roberto did not invest on her. Before kasia, she was leading barueri in score tallies. She transferred to sesi volei bauru and tifanny was their opposite. Its just a wrong transfer or move that her career wasn't giving her wnough playing time. Check 2018 and 2019 players she is still included in the long list of brazilian nt players but were not invited to trainings.

This gives me a huge clamour why was she not included in the pan american games? The list was given before and ze cannot edit players there.

2018 pan amaerican games, she was not thwre either.

2017 montreux volley championships she was gaining space but monique was chosen by ze roberto to compete in 2017 world grand prix.

And speaking of 2017 world grand prix a lot of you here got irked when ze roberto chose naiane over macris. Then naiane got injured so came off the charts.

2018 because of the injury macris was invited but because dani lins returned she got busted. Wch dani lins became starter when it should be roberta and the rest was history. 2018 had a bad superliga, she was demoted to second setter.

Ze roberto's game plan regarding nt invitations is really current superliga performance and if player already had previous NT plays if not even if how good you are, you will not be called. See ana cristina. 2020 she will not get called even if she is super duper great.

Ze will look for garay and thaisa. Even past the latter's prime still a force to reckon with.

• São Paulo/Barueri 0 vs 3 Sesi Vôlei Bauru in the first semifinal match of the Paulista championship.

Dani Lins was so good today. Rahimova, Mayhara and Andressa were consistent too.

On the Barueri’s side, Lorenne was the only one who was actually good. Tainara is awful... she needs to start controlling better the strength she applies to the ball when attacking. Too many unforced erros by her. What I am surprised about this team is about Mayany. I was expecting more of her, and she’s apparently a ghost on court at the moment (in addition to her terrible connection with Juma).

• It was a masterclass from Dani Lins (kudos to Tassia too because her defense and reception were spot on). Today she used her MB more than Juma used them in her entire life. Mayani made a bad choice when she decided to transfer to Barueri, especially knowing their setter. MBs in Barueri have a single purpose: blocking, and in this department, Diana is playing much better

• It was a masterclass from Dani Lins (kudos to Tassia too because her defense and reception were spot on). Today she used her MB more than Juma used them in her entire life. Mayani made a bad choice when she decided to transfer to Barueri, especially knowing their setter. MBs in Barueri have a single purpose: blocking, and in this department, Diana is playing much better

Yeah!! I hope she wont join the ranks of edinara, saraelen, naiane, good prospects but had bad decisions with transfers.

Mayany used to have offers in osasco and rio. She chose osasco as starter but broke the rule and played with barueri

• São Paulo/Barueri 0 vs 3 Sesi Vôlei Bauru in the first semifinal match of the Paulista championship.

Dani Lins was so good today. Rahimova, Mayhara and Andressa were consistent too.

On the Barueri’s side, Lorenne was the only one who was actually good. Tainara is awful... she needs to start controlling better the strength she applies to the ball when attacking. Too many unforced erros by her. What I am surprised about this team is about Mayany. I was expecting more of her, and she’s apparently a ghost on court at the moment (in addition to her terrible connection with Juma).

thats why lays subbed her a couple of times already this paulista.