Brazil - Women's Superliga 2019/2020

• Its is pre-season yet... the starting position are not definitive.. Of course Drussyla will play, it's because of not having her that SESC wasn't so good last season.. it is a no-brainer

• from SP-barueri, you know who else played really well, besides maira?

nyeme and tainara... tai has really improved in both passing and attacking, i think...

on the other hand, in bauru, rahimova can't defend to save her life... ok, i know she's a big hitter but she could at least try...

• Why is the game between Barueri and osasco cancelled?

dripping water from the ceiling due to heavy rain in São Paulo :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

It is now scheduled for tonight (nov 6th) at 10pm local time (GMT -3).

But we're approaching the so called "summer rains of São Paulo" and this will probably happen a few times, maybe even tonight again LOL

• dripping water from the ceiling due to heavy rain in São Paulo :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

It is now scheduled for tonight (nov 6th) at 10pm local time (GMT -3).

But we're approaching the so called "summer rains of São Paulo" and this will probably happen a few times, maybe even tonight again LOL

OMG is the facility that bad?

On a side note, when will the Superliga start? Or has it already starting? And judging from this early performances, who are y'all Top 4?

• OMG is the facility that bad?

On a side note, when will the Superliga start? Or has it already starting? And judging from this early performances, who are y'all Top 4?

Brazilian courts are in bad shape. Barueri's court is supposed to be a great one, but well it is not...

Superliga starts on Saturday (male) and on nov 13th (female).

Top 4 teams in my opinion are Praia Clube/Sesc/Minas/Osasco, but some people claim that Sesi is better than Minas.

• thank you, mr. obvious, i didn’t think i had to repeat that ... (kisses)

Well, next time simply don't ask :win:

• that's the problem with many big-hitting OPP and MBs... but the thing is, some people try. even diouf, she's so big and slow, but she looks like she's trying, as clumsily as it is. brayelin is always throwing her body around the court, she has made some pretty good digs for someone that big. many MBs do too.

but some, like rahimova, don't even look like they are trying...

• Barueri 2x0 Osasco for the Paulista tournament.

Sportv 2 is showing the first match of the final.

• wow!!! With mayany lorenne and tainara at the front court, the scores were even. Barueri managed to score 26-24. It was previously 14-21!!!!

Go mayany!

Go lorenne!!!

Go tainara!!!!

• This Barueri has been improving so much lately.

Ze Roberto has done a great job. Perhaps he shoyld have done the samdme in NT.

• Kysi its a pleasure to watch.

• i only caught from the 3rd set on, seems like it was a great match. i am loving this SP-B team, even though it’s ze... not only has lorenne been a revelation this year, maira & tainara have improved so much. even juma, but i think she needs to set mayany more... and nyeme is doing great...