Brazil - Women's Superliga 2019/2020

• This game was amazing, Lorenne's on fire! She was always heavily criticized for not showing emotions on the court, it seemed sometimes that she wasn't caring about the game or anything really. Not anymore, my friends, not anymore!

Osasco is completely lost! I had some suspicions that hiring Jaque would do more harm than good, and for now, it's not working. The team seems lost and all the time that you see Jaque, she is complaining about something. Come on girl, your role is to be a leader, to inspire and not to point finger at your teammates.

And about Bjelica.. it's sad to see the struggle. Hiring an Opp to play as OH never works. They should find a way to rotate her and Casanova in Opp position, because throwing Bjelica into reception line is suicide.

• sheesh, that match between praia x minas was quite a seesaw, so many swings in momentum... at times, minas looked so helpless, nobody could pass, but then they fought back so many times... it was crazy. i guess that was the final match? was it the 2nd one?

• but now that fe tome and ellen are injured, they depend on bjelica as OH even more...

i noticed that too, jaque is always pointing fingers at her teammates... sheesh, she's not the coach.

I agree :(

They have Vanessa Janke too, she can do a better job in reception, but she is awful in attacking duties, so i think they will need to stick with Bjelica and hope for the best

• sheesh, that match between praia x minas was quite a seesaw, so many swings in momentum... at times, minas looked so helpless, nobody could pass, but then they fought back so many times... it was crazy. i guess that was the final match? was it the 2nd one?

It was the final match, single game only. The other one was from Supercup.

• hahaha... at some point, lorenne got mad and stared hard at someone in osasco, i think, jaque, and bia didn't like that, so there was a bit of a verbal joust there... and lorenne, who's so quiet... but she stood up for herself...

In the post-match interview they asked about this incident.. And she said something like "My problem wasn't with Bia. But I think that's part of the game. I have many friends in Osasco, I played there and I am very grateful". And she finishes with a debauchery face: "I think they just help me to play better, thank you". I love that girl :obey:

• but now that fe tome and ellen are injured, they depend on bjelica as OH even more...

i noticed that too, jaque is always pointing fingers at her teammates... sheesh, she's not the coach.

Jaque has been annoying for me. She is way over her head. She acts like she is the best player that can do no wrong most of the times.

Osasco is in big trouble. Having non-functional OHs with a setter that plays mostly on the wings is a huge disaster. Roberta really needs to step up her game. If Fabiola or even Juma out played her this season, she might be kissing Tokyo 2020 goodbye.

• boyfriend, what time????????

silly me, i always thought praia was in rio!

9:30pm local time (GMT -3)

Praia club is in a city with no beach LOL

• OMG just saw that Amanda is the new captain of SESC-RJ. From serve substitution to team captain - Amanda has came a long way. Just curious tho, is SESC gonna be playing with Amanda-Drussyla duo through out the season? Who are their other OHs?

I think OHs will be changing all the time. Amanda and Drussyla are supposed to be the main duo, but they still have Peña on the bench. She will probably have a lot of time in the court too.

The other OH is Arielle. She will probably only be used to serve.

• Oh poor Flamengo... They were simply destroyed in first set but fought pretty hard in second one, but it's 2x0 already :(