Brazil - Women's Superliga 2019/2020

• no. They must win the game to be champions.

• if osasco win this game. The teams must to play another set ( golden set) 25 points.

• Lorenne is playing really well. But a i dont like that system of to many balls to the opp.

• i think that Tainara may have some injury...she is receiving just a couple of sets.. and she is suppose to be an attacking oh

• Sao Paulo Barueri 3x2 Osasco.

Barueri has claimed the tittle of "Paulista".

• Couldn't watch the match until it was 13-11 in the tie-break, but goddammit this made me so happy. Barueri is such a likeable team. This was an incredible feat for them. Some of these girls could REALLY shine with the NT in the future if they continue to play like this.

• totally agree... juma is sometimes so gutless and unimaginative. she tried to set lays and mayany, but at the end it was all lorenne; no matter if she got a perfect pass, or which way she was facing, she'd just find lorenne...

I heard on tie break Ze Roberto telling her to involve all players.

So its not as Ze told her to set every ball to Lorenne.

• This Tittle for Barueri may have open the eyes of the clubs.

So many players of this team would not have a chance to play in so many clubs.

• Woooohoooooo! :woohoo: I was feeling jaded when Minas dismantled their team, but now my heart is filled with hope again. Barueri!!!!! What a MONSTER of a player is Nyeme, wow! And Lorenne, oh my god Lorenne :heart:... The only problem here is Juma! She made a lot of points, and did some good job in servers, but the amount of ball she sets to Opp should be a CRIME! I know Lorenne is having the time of her life, but one shouldn't make yours Opp's job worse giving ALL THE BALLS of a set to her, sheesh.. Ze even begged to her to use Lays or Tainara.

• Woooohoooooo! :woohoo: I was feeling jaded when Minas dismantled their team, but now my heart is filled with hope again. Barueri!!!!! What a MONSTER of a player is Nyeme, wow! And Lorenne, oh my god Lorenne :heart:... The only problem here is Juma! She made a lot of points, and did some good job in servers, but the amount of ball she sets to Opp should be a CRIME! I know Lorenne is having the time of her life, but one shouldn't make yours Opp's job worse giving ALL THE BALLS of a set to her, sheesh.. Ze even begged to her to use Lays or Tainara.

Honestly, I hope Kisy can start some games against weaker teams just so that Lorenne has some rest. Girl has been playing non-stop for a while now. And imagine what this team could do with a better setter...

• 21 years old the average age of Barueri's Team.

Really impressed by Nyeme. Did she played last year in Superliga? I dont remember her.

But clubs must to learn a Lesson with this Barueri Team.

• Honestly, I hope Kisy can start some games against weaker teams just so that Lorenne has some rest. Girl has been playing non-stop for a while now. And imagine what this team could do with a better setter...

Besides the fact that Kysi is a really good prospect. In some games she made a lot of points beside the fact of little time on court.