Brazil - Women's Superliga 2019/2020

• From the looks of it...

Hmmm fabiola is the best followed by macris then roberta

Opp is lorenne, tandara then rosamaria

Outside hitters is really natalia, gabi then amanda but i would like to try tainara...

Mb's is between... mara mayany fabiana and bia in that order

Regarding libero it should be leia then nyeme and camilla brait...

• how tall is carla OH? she looks short...

btw in BRA, it seems there's lots of players named natalia, gabi and carol(ina)????? flamengo has an OH natalia, and also sao caetano.

btw, mdacs, can you update rosters at the beginning of this thread? at least flamengo's is not correct...

• Leia announced that she will not play any longer for NT.

I think that Camila Brait has a safe spot in Tokio.

• Diouf was unstoppable when the season starts last season, she carried the team a lot actually.. but throughout the Superliga her volleyball faded away... Let's hope that it isn't the same fate of Rahimova, but I have my doubts... SESI is a really unstable place to play

• Diouf was unstoppable when the season starts last season, she carried the team a lot actually.. but throughout the Superliga her volleyball faded away... Let's hope that it isn't the same fate of Rahimova, but I have my doubts... SESI is a really unstable place to play

The State Championship is very demanding as a pre season tournament.

Turkey and Italy are halfway through the first round already , while the Superliga has not even started yet.

They should have managed Diouf a little better. But she gave everything she could early 0n and had not much left by the end. But of course she was great in the quarterfinals.

What do you mean by "an unstable place to play"?

• Results 1st round

• SAO PAULO FC / BARUERI 3 VS 0 FLUMINENSE F.C. (27/25 25/20 25/18)

Tainara 15, Maira 12, Lorenne 12

Paula Borgo 18, Thais 12, Mari Casemiro 9

• VALINHOS 0 VS 3 DENTIL/PRAIA CLUBE (16/25 21/25 15/25)

Maiara 10, Vivian 7, Camila 7

Daroit 17, Walewska 11, Fawcett 8

OSASCO/AUDAX 3 VS 0 SAO CRISTOVAO SAUDE/SAO CAETANO (25/17 25/19 25/17)

Casanova 16, Jaqueline 14, Bjelica and Mara 9

Sonaly 12, Domingas 8, Natália 8

CURITIBA VÔLEI 0 VS 3 SESC RJ (25/27 16/25 19/25)

Sara 14, Talia 8, Sabrina 7

Renata 14, Drussyla 9, Milka, Juciely and Amanda 7

C. R. FLAMENGO 0 VS 3 ITAMBÉ MINAS (22/25 21/25 30/32)

Fe Isis 11, Malu 9, Valeria Papa 8

Deja McClendon 15, Gattaz 12, Sheilla 11

• ESPORTE CLUBE PINHEIROS 3 VS 2 SESI VOLEI BAURU (25/22 26/24 23/25 17/25 15/10)

Edinara 25, Saraelen 15, Clarisse 9

Polina 30, Valquiria 16, Gabi Cândido 8

Silver Medal 2014 CEV DenizBank Volleyball Champions League - Women

Edited once, last by José ().

• What do you mean by "an unstable place to play"?

I tried to say something "a really stressful place to play".. For me Anderson is so "addicted to perfection" that he exaggerates in his demands or he reacts a little too much aggressive and this negatively reflects on players, affects their confidence. You could see last year, games that SESI played like champions and others like amateurs and this certainly has to do with the confidence that the players have in themselves and the effect that Anderson and the coaching staff have on motivating or discouraging the team