Brazil - Women's Superliga 2019/2020

• I hate that Roberta chose to play there this season. I wish she could go somewhere else.

Yeah, i don't get it. She was pretty solid in Sesc, in such a well-known environment to her, and suddenly she decides to gamble and play in a new team, with ALL new players except the 2 libero, in season prior to Olympics... There are opinions (or gossip) that she chose to go to Osasco because Bia wanted to play there... but i think it was stupid decision nonetheless..

• Yeah, i don't get it. She was pretty solid in Sesc, in such a well-known environment to her, and suddenly she decides to gamble and play in a new team, with ALL new players except the 2 libero, in season prior to Olympics... There are opinions (or gossip) that she chose to go to Osasco because Bia wanted to play there... but i think it was stupid decision nonetheless..

What about the option that Sesc simply did not want to renew with her? That wouldn't be out of the question.

• What about the option that Sesc simply did not want to renew with her? That wouldn't be out of the question.

Thank you for that. I was just about to say the same thing. People sometimes simply forget that it's not just a matter of the player's choice. Bernardo surely wanted to change most of his team after such a failed season and after 2 years not winning the Superliga.

• Block after block after block Barueri is destroying Sesi's confidence (if they have any yet)

• thanks, sloth, unfort. i only caught it from the 3rd set forward... anyway, SP girls just looked out of it... tainara's reception was bad, and in the double sub, jacke was shaky, bad sets... lorenne replaced by kisy. i liked kisy a lot, even with some errors, i think she's so quick, she can get to the ball even if it's a bad set. i know juma likes to attack, but i wish she'd be more creative, set to the middle more and not rely on lorenne all the time (at one point in the 4th set, she got a perfect pass and what does she do? she sets lorenne again!) also lorenne should attack down the line/paralela more...

but yeah, polina rahimova woke up today and was on beast mode... if only she could be like that more often. wilhite didn't play at all?

• Wilhite was titular today, but played (badly) the first set, then got subbed by Glayce, who after many errors in reception was replaced by Gabi Cândido, who should be the starter from the beggining.

For me, Juma is the biggest problem in São Paulo Barueri, she is capable of kill anyone's confidence.

• I think Bauru is already overusing and relaying way too much on Rahimova.....They did the same thing with Diouf.

They should have signed someone like Maret/Blagojevic with good reception that can cover Tiffany when she`s struggling. Maybe Gabi Candico can fill that role.

• Yeah, i don't get it. She was pretty solid in Sesc, in such a well-known environment to her, and suddenly she decides to gamble and play in a new team, with ALL new players except the 2 libero, in season prior to Olympics... There are opinions (or gossip) that she chose to go to Osasco because Bia wanted to play there... but i think it was stupid decision nonetheless..

Nope she was axed i believe. She was blamed for her performance in the quarterfinals but i think the problem last year was sesc rio's reception line.

I hate to say this but she was my idol 2016-2018 but i really hope she will do great with osasco

• Results 4th round:

• DENTIL/PRAIA CLUBE 3 VS 1 CURITIBA VÔLEI (25/19 26/24 21/25 25/21)

Pri Daroit 18, Fernanda Garay 14, Carol 12

Sara and Talia 17, Sabrina, Vivi Goes and Claire 12

ITAMBÉ MINAS 3 VS 2 ESPORTE CLUBE PINHEIROS (25/15 25/17 22/25 22/25 20/18)

Gattaz and Thaisa 18, Bruna 16

Saraelen 23, Camila Paracatu 14, Clarisse 10

• C. R. FLAMENGO 0 VS 3 SESC RJ (21/25 27/29 14/25)

Valeria Papa 7 and Natalia 7, Malu and Beatriz 6

Renata and Juciely 17, Amanda 11

• SESI VOLEI BAURU 3 VS 1 SAO PAULO FC / BARUERI (17/25 25/17 25/20 25/18)

Rahimova 29, Tifanny 12, Mayhara 9

Lorenne and Tainara 13, Kisy 9

• FLUMINENSE F.C. VS OSASCO/AUDAX

* Match: 11/12/2019

• VALINHOS VS SAO CRISTOVAO SAUDE SAO CAETANO

* Match: 16/12/2019

• Pri Daroit having the time of her life this season, every match she is proving that she is, for sure, Praia-material, and, maybe, who knows, NT-material