Brazil - Women's Superliga 2019/2020

• jucy was so amazing yesterday, and in the 5th set... not just that high ball kill from position 4 but right before that, she made an incredible dive to save the ball.

more drama from yesterday's match: at the net, tandara and brait ignored each other and didn't seem to shake hands... what's going on?

speaking of the old gals MBs, i'd love to see valeskinha playing to see how she is these days...

From what I saw Brait seemed to give her hand out to Tandara but Tandara was speaking to Bia and Brait just moved on passed her. I really wanna see the interaction between Fabiola and Ellen after that whole fiasco. :rolll::rolll::rolll:

• that was so silly... ellen did scream but then she turned around immediately. i've seen so much worse and nothing consequential ever happens, so this tiff between her and fabiola was really silly. it's not like there was any kind of staredowns or shouting. i've seen much worse from goncha, carcaces and rahimova in the past...

• that was so silly... ellen did scream but then she turned around immediately. i've seen so much worse and nothing consequential ever happens, so this tiff between her and fabiola was really silly. it's not like there was any kind of staredowns or shouting. i've seen much worse from goncha, carcaces and rahimova in the past...

The worst drama is jacqueline in one superliga match and to garay in the 2015 pan amercan games, fabiana in the wch with the russian counterparts and of course goncharova on garay in the world grand prix..

• Oh now I understand. Ellen tried to explain that she was screaming and looking up, wasn't directed to Fabiola, according to her. Poor Ellen tried so hard to defend herself.

Agreed. Thaisa is definitely the best MB for Brazil now. Carol is never the same since she took a break. Bia and Mara is just so-so right now. And Mayany... no comment, thank you.

Mayany's connection with barueri setter is just aweful. She could have been to rio but chose osasco and transferred to barueri. LMFAO... mara is just good with macris. Her connection with roberta is a hit and miss. But the worst connection is bia and roberta. Bia tipping it over most of the time.

I want thaisa, juciely, and bia to be in tokyo. I have high hopes for carol though...

Mara hmmm let see!

Was the scream really pointed towards Fabiola though? Or she simply scream coz the ball went out?

The fiasco between Daroit and Thaisa was worse imo. Glad the 2 girls made up in the end.

• Fabiola created this drama and made it big trying to shake Ellen's confidence... she knew that Ellen was on fire and she tried to attack mentally the opposition team with that... I don't like this type of approach, but it worked

• Fabiola made a huge deal out of NOTHING.

• this is what i was thinking. there was no extreme provocation on ellen's side. poor ellen. she tried so hard to explain herself.

Yes. And that was Ellen's first yellow card in her whole career. So obviously she did nothing.

• Praia and Sesc will be in the final again just like two years ago. I can't see how things could be different. I think Praia has a better team, but Rio can surprise like they've done several times.

• I think that SESC has a better start seven and less options than Praia.

Minas is improving, and for the level of Superliga i think that everything its open.

Minas, Osasco and SESI can surprise Praia and Rio.

Minas is improving, and for the level of Superliga i think that everything its open.

And Sheilla is starting to get her groove back judging from the match in World Club Champion. Too bad Minas has the weakest OH line-ups out of those top teams.

I totally disagree. SESI is a mess and the other two are just too weak.

But let's see.

• guys, where's joyce this season?

Do you mean Joycincha?

She's spending this year in Wisła Warsaw, Poland. I didn't said 'playing' on purpose. She doesn't play at all because Wisła has problems with CEV and Mirjana Durić...

• I think Praia might be the main favorite based on the way Martinez has been playing. She was a beast against Vakifbank.

Martinez is way better than last year's Michelle so this is already a huge advantage for them. Also with the level of Minas dropping so much.

• Voloch, a Brazilian journalist, created a thread on Minas today's defeat, saying that Nicola Negro kinda freaked out by benching Sheilla from the beginning and Macris after the 1st set, stirring the pot as usual. But the most interesting thing is that a guy who's friends with Gattaz commented on the IG post: "Exactly what is happening".

I don't know if that's what happening and to be honest we'll never know whether this comment represents reality. What I know is that Nicola was never recognized by a good job in Italy, and that Deja and Acosta were bad transfers. Actually, not only bad... both were terrible transfers for a team that just won everything last season.