Brazil - Women's Superliga 2019/2020

• What happened between Gattaz and Kasiely?

I think they probably said some personal stuff between them...

• According to Bruno Voloch, the discussion between Kasiely and Gattaz was motivated by the way Gattaz came to her attackers in tie break (look at 2:49:30 in the video) due to their decisions to tip almost every ball in that set. Kasiely called her out by the way she talked to Lana and Bruna, and it then triggered that ugly discussion during time out.

I think Gattaz overreacted because at that moment because it was really hard to kill those balls in tie break, especially those sets to Lana. But I think she was angry by the way the team was performing overall and the lack of courage between her wing attackers. Sheilla is done and tipping is all she can do these days, Bruna is a player who's constantly getting blocked or tipping, which is something unusual for an opposite - she was one player when she has Natalia and Gabi, and another player now with Kasiely and Acosta.

I don't get bad vibes from the team and although it got ugly yesterday, I think it was a just a normal situation of the game - discussions happens in every single team sports.

• It seems there was more than just game stuff. I'm not going to confirm this because I haven't seen it with my own eyes but I had previously heard that Gattaz and Kasiely were a couple in the past months. Maybe some personal stuff came out from their mouths yesterday, that's why Nicola had to shut them up (I actually think he shouldn't have done that, that was an ugly gesture).

• It seems there was more than just game stuff. I'm not going to confirm this because I haven't seen it with my own eyes but I had previously heard that Gattaz and Kasiely were a couple in the past months. Maybe some personal stuff came out from their mouths yesterday, that's why Nicola had to shut them up (I actually think he shouldn't have done that, that was an ugly gesture).

I never heard of these rumours and it's hard to judge if it's true or not because there are so many fantasy made up by Brazilian volleyball fans. I remember one gossip in particular: when Bruna Honório was playing in Bauru, some fans said she was bissexual because she was living with a girl. The girl in case was her sister.

And totally agree, and forgot to mention that in the previous post: touching players is just not the way you end a discussion between your players.

• I never heard of these rumours and it's hard to judge if it's true or not because there are so many fantasy made up by Brazilian volleyball fans. I remember one gossip in particular: when Bruna Honório was playing in Bauru, some fans said she was bissexual because she was living with a girl. The girl in case was her sister.

And totally agree, and forgot to mention that in the previous post: touching players is just not the way you end a discussion between your players.

I have sources. I wouldn't spread any rumor if they came from nowhere but I do agree that people make up many fantasies towards vball players.

• I have sources. I wouldn't spread any rumor if they came from nowhere but I do agree that people make up many fantasies towards vball players.

I am sorry if my post came as a mistrust, I just wanted to highlight that there are so many nonsense rumours that sometimes it is better not taking them into account.

• Thaisa's reaction or should I say lack of during that timeout. Lol. It was nice of Macris to tell the camera person who was getting too close to step back.

Covering their mouths to shut them up was wrong.

• Thaisa's reaction or should I say lack of during that timeout. Lol.

That face of her, so stoic, just like nothing happened:lol:

• I'm with Kasiely. She's just defending herself and her teammates. Carol should know better because she's the captain. Blaming the receivers for not passing well (I mean they are tipping because of the bad passes) can only make it worse. We know it's their fault but making a fuzz during the game?:down:

If there's anyone to blame, it's the management for hiring Acosta and Deja as foreigners and heirs to Natalia and Gabi after championing Minas and sweeping all domestic competitions but ofcourse Carol won't say that. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited 2 times, last by Rains ().

• Rumours that Deja McClendon will be released after the match against Flamengo and that Dobriana Rabadzhieva will replace her in Minas (it seems almost 100% true).

I don't think Rabadzhieva will save Minas, actually I don't even enjoy her game, but she's better than Deja - but that doesn't mean much, right?

• Rumours that Deja McClendon will be released after the match against Flamengo and that Dobriana Rabadzhieva will replace her in Minas (it seems almost 100% true).

I don't think Rabadzhieva will save Minas, actually I don't even enjoy her game, but she's better than Deja - but that doesn't mean much, right?

Rabadzhieva is very tall and strong and still has a quite good reception, I think she would be an asset for most of the teams in Brazil + she is experienced and has played in many dieffrent leagues so it won't probably take her long to get used to living in Brazil etc.