Brazil - Women's Superliga 2019/2020

• oh gee, why didn't anyone tell me???? well, i'll have to wait for it to be uploaded... right now, just started watching this:

i like pinheiros, karina is the bomb... in curitiba, i'm very impressed with the libero, aninha. and valeskinha, as sub OPP, but hitting fast balls in 3, and backslides, like an MB...

• i didnt like the performance of Deja, but for sure Minas should have kept her in the season till the end.

For sure a player who was in seria a2 can not lead a team to win superliga and still minas hired her anyway.

Dont like this move by Minas.

• Well, it was a mistake signing her, but if you can fix it, you should try it, and they did, plus they will pay her salaries and everything - how many teams even do that? I think it is a good deal to both of them.. Minas now will have a player ready to perform in a higher level, and Deja can find a team and league that match her own level... It's win-win situation

Now it is time to fire Negro

• Well, it was a mistake signing her, but if you can fix it, you should try it, and they did, plus they will pay her salaries and everything - how many teams even do that? I think it is a good deal to both of them.. Minas now will have a player ready to perform in a higher level, and Deja can find a team and league that match her own level... It's win-win situation

Now it is time to fire Negro

your post is giving me a heart attack 😂 i thought it was the n word turns out it was a name 😂😂😭

• The farewell match of Deja is a bit emotional. I feel sorry for her. She came in to fill a huge shoes left behind by Brazilian’s best OH duo. One thing you can’t take away from her is how much of a positive vibe she is on court. Always smiling and always cheering. Hope she finds a new team and league that fits her potential very soon.

• your post is giving me a heart attack 😂 i thought it was the n word turns out it was a name 😂😂😭

Sorry about that :lol: Nicola Negro is the name of Minas' head coach

• i didnt like the performance of Deja, but for sure Minas should have kept her in the season till the end.

For sure a player who was in seria a2 can not lead a team to win superliga and still minas hired her anyway.

Dont like this move by Minas.

What a contradition. She is bad but they had to keep her? It's not like they are not paying her a fine. These things happen. It's sad but it's okay. I'm sure even she is not that mad at Minas, she said nice things about everyone and the club.

• the way he sushed Kasiely during that argument with Gattaz is weird.

From my experience with dealing between fights...

Men will basically never remember what caused the quarrels after some time. Female fights are a different beast. They never forget and in my opinion, words always hurt more than a physical bruise.

Maybe he's just trying to limit the damage done. It doesn't make it right but his actions aren't that reprehensible considering the situation. Worse of it all, the game is being filmed which puts all their dirty laundry open to the public eye.

He probably panicked so that's what he did. I mean fights between teammates during a game are rare and usually aren't that vocal. It's a tough spot for any coach so I have to let this one slide.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited 3 times, last by Rains ().

• i hope all's well again in minas, but this was ugly, gattaz looked like she was going to get kasi....

Thaisa won in this video, such a diva :lol::cheesy:

• What happened to Fawcett?

Twisted her ankle during practice. She will do some exams today to see the level of the injury.

It will be sad if she has a major injury, however thinking the team itself I still think Praia is the main containder for every title this year.