Brazil - Women's Superliga 2019/2020

• Tandara probably saw what Sheilla did last night and wanted to show what's she's capable of. I don't think this has been a great season by Tandara so far but she was a beast tonight.

• This game was soooo good to watch (except for the 1st set). Both teams played great, and I think Praia deserved the chance to play the tie break due to what they've presented today. But Claudinha wasn't feeling it, so... :whistle:

On a serious note, Claudinha is often precise with her sets, but her decisions are so questionable. Praia was like 3 points behind in the half of the fourth set, all receptions were good and she decided to set Pri Daroit, Garay and Walewksa so many times instead of Martinez. She should have set Martinez in every single occasion because she was their most consistent player. Claudinha lacks objectivity and that's why she doesn't evolve in her career.

• Sheilla is finding her rhythm back. She might never go back to her best-opposite-hitter in the world shape, but she is always a threat in Superliga. She has always been a very smart player. Seeing her sending the ball all over the court is always a pleasure to see. She will be much better next season, I am sure.

• best players: tandara and milka. I would give credit as well to amanda and natinha

Many might criticize fabiola for setting too many balls to tandara but upon seeing sesc's player position, setting to tandara is the advantage.

Fe garay and martinez are algo great from praia. Claudinha's sets were regular in the beginning and imprecise on the later sets.

• 40 points from Tandara :super::white:3

Tandara - Gabi - Natalia needs to be their NT starting players !!!! One of the best line up in the World when it comes to OPP-OHS trio...

• 40 points from Tandara :super::white:3

Tandara - Gabi - Natalia needs to be their NT starting players !!!! One of the best line up in the World when it comes to OPP-OHS trio...

We've being wanting this so much for so long, but every single time one of them (or all of them) have an injury X(.. Let's hope that this will change

• We've being wanting this so much for so long, but every single time one of them (or all of them) have an injury X(.. Let's hope that this will change

Perfect time to come back, in glory way for Brazil, for Olympics....

They can have perfect squad

Macris-Tandara

Gabi-Natalia

And Brazil never had problem with MBs...

Thaisa is only one from older squad who deserves to be in starting six !

And If my predicitions are right they will meet USA or Turkey in second phase of competition :white:

• I think it will be Dani and Macris

• tandara doesnt have connection to macris.

So? They never played together... they can build that

And I don't think a NT coach pick a setter because of "connection" with players...

• But She has great connection with Natalia, Gabi and Thaisa!