Brazil - Women's Superliga 2019/2020

• We will never know.

There was a season in Italy with no champions because there was a problem with Pirv's documentation, I don't remember what actually happened.

• B league just got canceled today and Superliga should follow tomorrow. on the men's side, Sada Cruzeiro even released their players yesterday before any official agreement. I'm convinced there won't be any more games this season.

• Brasília Volei and Itajaí will be in the next superliga.

• What? This is insane LOL!

The league should have no champions.

You must win the playoffs in order to get the gold. Being #1 in the classification round means NOTHING, especially for Praia, a team that lost the two major championships so far this year (Brazilian Cup and South American Championship). Teams prepare themselves based on the entire league, they count on the playoffs to reach their peak and they make strategies based on the number of total matches.

But so far everione wanted the fisrt position. I am not a fan of Praia Clube. But given the circunstances i do not consider such atitude as insane. So far Minas and Rio wanted to avoid each other at playoffs. And of course be the number one doesnt mean that they are going to win, otherwise woud not be need the play off phase.

But with the recent events, IMO would be quite reasonoble to give the Tittle for the current best team.

• i think that every players fought really hard to active the best results. So far was not the time to conclude the season, but i would prefer to offer a tittle than let everybody with empty hands.

• i'm not trying to come for you or anything, but what you're talking about literally does not matter. the league should be canceled and not concluded, therefore no titles should be awarded to anyone. we could discuss playoffs, matchups and lots of "ifs", but we're living in a pandemic. titles at this point are so irrelevant, they would mean absolutely nothing.

• What? This is insane LOL!

The league should have no champions.

You must win the playoffs in order to get the gold. Being #1 in the classification round means NOTHING, especially for Praia, a team that lost the two major championships so far this year (Brazilian Cup and South American Championship). Teams prepare themselves based on the entire league, they count on the playoffs to reach their peak and they make strategies based on the number of total matches.

Agreed. Just as an example: in 13/14 season, Osasco won every single match until semifinals, when they lost two times in a row for Sesi and were out of the final match. Being the 1st doesn’t mean you’re gonna win or that you deserve to win.

• What? Did they change their mind? They had recently voted to continue...

There was a new meeting this morning there to solve this issue and others.

As far I know Sesi Bauru voted against the ranking and the final result was 7 x 4.

• There was a new meeting this morning there to solve this issue and others.

As far I know Sesi Bauru voted against the ranking and the final result was 7 x 4.

This new meeting was scheduled after CBV, with great pressure from Bernardo, decided not to count the votes of Barueri and Curitiba against the ranking in the first one - when it was decided to keep the ranking system. These two clubs were against the ranking, but they were absent and sent their votes/positions by email. With their votes, the ranking would be extinguished already.

And you're right. In addition to the votes of Barueri and Curitiba, Sesi Bauru decided to follow. The four in favor of the ranking systems were Sesc Rio, Flamengo, Fluminense and Pinheiros.

• The league has been cancelled with no champions assigned.