Brazil - Women's Superliga 2019/2020

• Was Mari a part of NT Junior team before? How about the golden ladies of 2008? Were they playing in Junior NT too?

Mari was cut from the Junior NT. Many of the other players played in at least one World Junior or World Youth Championship, including some champions like Jaqueline (MVP of the U20), Fofão, Fabiana, Thaísa, I think Sheilla and Paula too, among others.

• I know that but giving she is not tall, you expect her to be OH, not MB. And this video from 2000/2001, they have liberos but she stays on court to defend when she goes back.

Yes. I see your point but for example Zenik is 173 cm and she played as middle blocker also few years after 1998. Maybe Arlena didn't want to switch immediately for libero. Please keep in mind she was probably playing as middle since school.

• A Brazilian player rumored to play for Edremit (Turkish division2). Who it might be? It will be second Brazilian in Turkish Division 2 this year. Fernanda Tome was first.

Edit:Maria Luisa Silva Ramos de Oliveira it is.

• A Brazilian player rumored to play for Edremit (Turkish division2). Who it might be? It will be second Brazilian in Turkish Division 2 this year. Fernanda Tome was first.

Edit:Maria Luisa Silva Ramos de Oliveira it is.

Also known as Malu, she was bench Opp two seasons ago in Minas, she played some games in World Championship 2019, if you want to see what she can do. I like her a lot, she did her job well when Bruna Honorio was feeling the pressure. Last season she was in Flamengo, but I didn't follow her that much there

• Also known as Malu, she was bench Opp two seasons ago in Minas, she played some games in World Championship 2019, if you want to see what she can do. I like her a lot, she did her job well when Bruna Honorio was feeling the pressure. Last season she was in Flamengo, but I didn't follow her that much there

Thank you. I believe she will be a great addition to a team that wants to promote to Sultans league.