Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• Oh, I'm so mad that I can't watch it right now.. they should make these games available to watch as individual videos :(

• Who has joined the most clubs in professional volleyball? I know Logan Tom always changed her club after a season or two. I also saw Fofao’s collection of jerseys. She played the legendary #7 in so many clubs.

In average, probably Tandara:lol: (her career is shorter than Tom and Fofão).

• oh I dont really follow her before. I know she played in Amil, Osasco, and Rexona. Dunno anywhere else. Has she played outside of Brazil?

She did last year in China. She changes clubs in Brazil almost every single year. She has played in many clubs that don't exist anymore and also Praia Clube, SESI, Pinheiros and many others. She almost never renews her contract. I think she probably renewed once or twice in her career. Now she's changing clubs once again.

• She did last year in China. She changes clubs in Brazil almost every single year. She has played in many clubs that don't exist anymore and also Praia Clube, SESI, Pinheiros and many others. She almost never renews her contract. I think she probably renewed once or twice in her career. Now she's changing clubs once again.

she is returning to Osasco next season, right? I remember her and natalia in amil. And i also remember her playing in the red jersey of SESI.

• Who has joined the most clubs in professional volleyball? I know Logan Tom always changed her club after a season or two. I also saw Fofao’s collection of jerseys. She played the legendary #7 in so many clubs.

Sokolova also played in many different teams. Tom Logan is probably the one who played in most different countries

• If you are interested, Italian league final 2005/06 Bergamo Vs Jesi

• those are fun, I watched part of most of them, thanks for sharing but crazy teachers keep handing me assignments fsdfsdf :white:

• That last point from Sokolova was almost like Federer playing tennis, such a class player :heart:

• It's a pleasure to watch these old games again. Lo Bianco, Piccinini, Poljak, Grün were such amazing players in their best years :obey:

Anyone who considers Malinov a good setter, please watch Lo Bianco when she was the same age!

• That Bergamo was SO GOOD that it should be considered a crime! Good times :')

• The thing is, Bergamo didn't have such a thing as "offensive OH", "defensive OH", "go-to player". They had a full team of great allround players that were good in all skills and a setter who could perfectly make use of each attacker's strengths. We don't see that these days except in Vakifbank and Conegliano this season.